My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

Sledge

Rant:

Petrol being £1.34 a litre (about $8.40 a gallon to you American types)

Rant:

Veg oil is £1.01 a litre, might have to look into a waste veg supplier in the local area as that's still around the 50ppl mark.

At 45mpg it's costing me about 10ppm

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rant:

not being allowed an opinion anymore....

Why are you not allowed an opinion any more?

Rant:- I can't believe I watched "The Happening" again yesterday night (I'm angry at myself). This is after swearing never again to watch it, after watching it at the cinema...

:rofl:

£1.30 by me, in the *albatross* end of Scotland.

Too bad about 75% of that goes into David Camerons second pool fund.

'FireKnife'

£1.39 at the station closest to my house <_< fortunately i can find it for £1.28 not far from home ....

But i'm seriously considering converting it to GPL, £0.73/L sure is tempting ....

and he was in Max Payne!

Truly, truly terrible. I even expected Uwe Boll to be the director.

£1.39 at the station closest to my house <_< fortunately i can find it for £1.28 not far from home ....

But i'm seriously considering converting it to GPL, £0.73/L sure is tempting ....

I do so hate how ridiculous the oil prices are. When i was in NZ they had diesel at about 44p and petrol at 47p a litre when i was there (based on conversion rates). That was 2-3 years ago but it can't have changed that much. Why does our country have to pay so much for a *fruitcage* common commodity.

'FireKnife'

I do so hate how ridiculous the oil prices are. When i was in NZ they had diesel at about 44p and petrol at 47p a litre when i was there (based on conversion rates). That was 2-3 years ago but it can't have changed that much. Why does our country have to pay so much for a *fruitcage* common commodity.

What ###### me off the most is how gas companies use everything as an excuse to rise gas prices.

War on the middle east ? Rise the gas prices.

Protests and Revolts on middle east countries ? Rise it again.

A bunny died in Australia ? Rise a bit more.

Some random guy farted after eating a burrito ? Hey .. why not rise it again.

Hell even when something happens that should LOWER the prices, they rise it again ffs ... <_<

Well hose bondage and domination kits for Cameron to use on Clegg don't come cheap.

As to be honest with what they do with our tax money the above is not really as odd as it sounds.

But hey at least America hasn't tried to invade Scotland yet as we have oil, but from what i have seen the USA has enough trouble remembering where the UK is, never mind Scotland :P

'FireKnife'

But hey at least America hasn't tried to invade Scotland yet as we have oil, but from what i have seen the USA has enough trouble remembering where the UK is, never mind Scotland :P

'FireKnife'

I think you'll find England has the oil, Scotland just happens to be very close to it ;)

Unless the US runs short on Cork and Porto Wine

For once having a boring export pays off :P

I think you'll find England has the oil, Scotland just happens to be very close to it

Try telling that to the knuckle dragging inhabitants of Aberdeen. To be honest being English and up here on study i don't really care but it seems like all the 'Scotland was a great country when it wasn't part of the UK' types are up here. And they wont let you remind them of how much funding from the UK goes to Scotland every year.

'FireKnife'

Rant,

Snapping a clip that holds the barrel into the hop unit and thinking nothing of it, then turning up to game day and only being able to shoot 5 rounds from each mag as the barrel slowly creeps forward out the from of the gun,........

Rant,

Not noticing this barrel defect until the end of the day and struggling through getting *albatross* whooped

Rant,

Not being able to find another freaking clip!!!

Rant,

ORdering Devil Blasters and only receiving regular blasters.......

Why are you not allowed an opinion any more?

I am allowed a opinion, was more "venting" than ranting to be honest.

Had a difference of views with a moderator,...........which resulted in a suspension,...........but they explained themselvesand i'll be honest i cant find much fault with it other than being really pinickity, but its all sorted now, im glad they took the time to chat with me rather than just "here's a suspension go do yaself" which is what ive seen on alot of different forums before...........so +1 for the mods on here :)

Don't let's start that again...

Not intending to. Just the way it is up here, with the morons that assume they are the most amazing people in the world. Ever city has them, just look at some of the places in America and the UK.

Anyway my rant: Being given 5 exams for a series of subjects i have not even touched on yet. Seriously we were and what they kind of forgot is that the computers we do the exam on are open and as such we are allowed to use Google to pass. Turns out the tutor doesn't mind and actively gets us to search out the answers to the questions, mainly as in later life that is how we will solve any PC problems we have.

:P

'FireKnife'

Yes they are. Mostly the women themselves though.

Can't say I've gone out with a foolish woman. Stuck up girlfriends yes, I've had a fair few of them, but never foolish.

Rant (well, a mini rant): How can a place with 5 lifts, have you waiting the same amount of time as a place with only 2 (the place with only two is the same size and amount of floors).

I miss the old whiston hospital...

Archived