My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

Sledge

Just offered to sell a friend something I usually wouldn't sell while thinking straight, lol.

Sex?

Or your most prized gun?

:P

New rant: Garden, specifically the garden at mine. Why does it exists and have plants and weeds and *suitcase*. Why can't i have a simple patio thing that doesn't require weeding and is not full of cat mess that is merging with the mud so you can't lift it up, at least on a patio it can be lifted up with the shovel.

I hate gardens, if ever i have a house with one it will become patio and wood decking with nothing green in it.

'FireKnife'

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haha. No, my old TM famas f1. I've been trying to sell most of my collection for months locally with no success.

Must be someone out there that would want to buy it.

Can you not sell second hand on eBay in the states?

'FireKnife'

At this point, who knows. I've had my head in the "throne" at three separate occasions now, and I end up convulsing on the floor afterward. Since I have a sort of gag reflex naturally, I have issues withing "emptying my stomach", to the point where I am physically hurting myself.

As someone who can vomit on demand without needing to stick anything down my throat, I can highly recommend drinking as much water as possible before retching, it gives your stomach something soft to push against (especially important if you're already empty) and helps flush all the gunk out.

Cold flanel on the back of the neck helps to relax your throat, works a treat for me when I need to go sick/vomit/retch. I have a big phobia about going sick, I use to try everything not to go sick. Now, I just try to get it over with quickly and always drink plenty of water.

Golden paws (My pet king charle spaniel, for those not in the know) only managed to wee twice on his paws today, thats not bad, considering he's wee'd four times. Improving, slowly but surely.

I've also come to the conclusion, that I'm scared to open up my Army L85 gear box, through fear of finding a mess...

Cold flanel on the back of the neck helps to relax your throat, works a treat for me when I need to go sick/vomit/retch. I have a big phobia about going sick, I use to try everything not to go sick. Now, I just try to get it over with quickly and always drink plenty of water.

Golden paws (My pet dog, for those not in the know) only managed to wee twice on his paws today, thats not bad, considering he's wee'd four times. Improving, slowly but surely.

I've also come to the conclusion, that I'm scared to open up my Army L85 gear box, through fear of finding a mess...

Cold flanel on the back of the neck helps to relax your throat, works a treat for me when I need to go sick/vomit/retch. I have a big phobia about going sick,

Emetophobia is the most common phobia. It can often be found as the route cause of other phobias such as the fear of flying where infact the sufferer is actually afraid to be trapped in a seat when needing to vomit. A friend's son stopped going out for meals for a while because he suffered from it.

It's true - retching on an empty stomach is way worse than actually vomiting. <_<

'swhy i grab a bottle of water when sickups start. if you can gulp down a few mouthfulls in between each retching fit your stomach muscles have something to push against, making the whole event much more pleasant less unpleasant.

Someone appears to have been -1ing all of Hedganian's posts again, it was funny a few pages back but I think the lulz have worn off a bit now...

Maybe there is someone out there that is the exact opposite of him in every way. Thus disagrees with everything he says. Trust me, it ain't me doing it.

In fact i very rarely use the +1/-1 system, i think i have given out 2-3 +1's and one was to renegadecow for his SKS build. That said i have only given one -1 so far and that was down to the stupidity of a user.

Can't we just get rid of the +/- system as to be honest it doesn't help. Just gives the afraid to post people something to hide behind instead of sharing their views.

'FireKnife'

Someone appears to have been -1ing all of Hedganian's posts again, it was funny a few pages back but I think the lulz have worn off a bit now...

I'm not sure it was ever funny, but be that as it may.

As I said somewhere else - when it becomes the most serious issue in my day, I will be very, very, very happy...

As someone who can vomit on demand without needing to stick anything down my throat, I can highly recommend drinking as much water as possible before retching, it gives your stomach something soft to push against (especially important if you're already empty) and helps flush all the gunk out.

Hello.

I can vomit on demand and I can also stop myself from vomiting just by grinning.

I have such control over my gag reflex that I can swallow a load of string and then pull it out of my stomach, it's awesome.

I should have been a girl.

We used to do a cocktail in the army of Absinthe and Tobasco and I was the only one who could do them.

My sister is so frightened of being sick she just freezes up and vomits.

She was once sick down the air vent of my MKII Golf because she was too scared to go out the open window next to her.

im guessing southpark covered jersey shore?

not seen any jersy shore, i flat out refuse to watch anything like that, and not seen any new southpark for aaaaaages, so i cant relate bud.

but if you like it, i aint judging :P

I have never watched it on the grounds that i don't like shows that are basically adverts for living somewhere else. That and the fake tan makes everyone look like a piece of varnished fence. Makes them look more wooden than the 'acting'.

And yeah South Park did cover it, however i wouldn't say that is the most offensive bit of the episode i have seen :P

'FireKnife'

ah, southpark. just when you think it cannot possibly more offensive, it ups the game to a level previously thought unpossible!

i agree with your good self on how it makes light of sensitive or serious issues by poking savage amounts of humopur at them :)

Archived