My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

Sledge

i agree with your good self on how it makes light of sensitive or serious issues by poking savage amounts of humour at them

That and they killed Justin Bieber :P

Though i must admit i did find the three parter that ended Season 14 a bit excessive, it was funny but not amazing in any way.

However new Season starts at the end of the month if i remember rightly.

'FireKnife'

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You do know that you can watch every, ok almost, episode on their website right ?

Or the many free websites that are (il)legally allowed to show them to you :P

but off to the pub in a bit, so no time for southpark while i'm smashing pints of guinness into my face at a high rate of knots

I think you haven't grasped the basic concepts of drinking yet, the liquid is meant to enter your system through the mouth, not every oriffice on the face.

Sometimes i am glad i don't drink. Though how that is relevant i don't know, stupid boredom.

'FireKnife'

Or the many free websites that are (il)legally allowed to show them to you :P

I think you haven't grasped the basic concepts of drinking yet, the liquid is meant to enter your system through the mouth, not every oriffice on the face.

Sometimes i am glad i don't drink. Though how that is relevant i don't know, stupid boredom.

'FireKnife'

You don't drink? How do you survive (sorry, couldn't resist)?

Been the pub (The Bull and Dog) and have just had the maditory kebab with chips (plus chilli sauce), I feel dirty...

You don't drink? How do you survive (sorry, couldn't resist)?

You would be suprised. Though it does give me one advantage, i know what i am taking home with me ;)

And what i am doing when i get her home.

Plus most saturday nights are followed by airsoft sunday, meaning i get the drop on those that are still hung over, great watching a guy with a headache go mental at pyro going off.

'FireKnife'

You would be suprised. Though it does give me one advantage, i know what i am taking home with me ;)

And what i am doing when i get her home.

Plus most saturday nights are followed by airsoft sunday, meaning i get the drop on those that are still hung over, great watching a guy with a headache go mental at pyro going off.

'FireKnife'

Whats a hangover? Also, the only problem I've had whilst being drunk, is figuring out where the hell I was, when I woke up at manchester airport and also, how the hell did I get there...

Also, I should have put:- "You don't drink (as in any liquid), how do you survive?

Sidenote; I though to be transgenda, you had to have your bits removed, as in, you don't have your original reproductive organs/bits? Or perhaps am being too closed minded...

Whats a hangover? Also, the only problem I've had whilst being drunk, is figuring out where the hell I was, when I woke up at manchester airport and also, how the hell did I get there...

That thing people invent as an excuse to have time off work?

"You don't drink (as in any liquid), how do you survive?

I was expecting that :P

Sidenote; I though to be transgenda, you had to have your bits removed, as in, you don't have your original reproductive organs/bits? Or perhaps am being too closed minded...

Transexual: Someone that has under gone an operation to make themselves into the opposite sex.

Transvestite: Someone that wears the clothing and shares mannerisms with the opposite sex.

I believe Transgender is another way of saying Transexual, or another way of saying Hemaphrodite.

If you need any info on these google at your own peril.

'FireKnife'

Transgender is the more accurate term for transexual (as people being thick hear "sexual" and get the wrong idea).

Basically someone who's transgender feels that they are in the wrong gender body, so they may be born with a boy's body but they are psychologically female.

Many will be able to take advantage of modern surgery and hormone treatment to alter their bodies to the gender they feel they should be.

Hemaphrodite is something completely different.

Hemaphrodite is something completely different.

Oddly enough i have heard Transgender mixed up as the term for Hemaphrodite, even though they don't mean the same thing. Then again it is not something many are educated in.

I remember a friend of mine that once considered it, she was wanting to be a man, i can't actually remember why all i can remember is that she wanted to.

Personally each to their own but i am happy being a man.

'FireKnife'

I'm actually friends with one of these people (Knowing someone for 15 years as a bloke, then 2 years as a Woman really does your head in). Have had conversations on the subject. The terminology is a matter of degree. Now, this is their words, not mine.

Transvestite: Someone who dresses as a Woman because they feel more comfortable as one.

Transgendered: Someone who believes that they are in the wrong body

Transexual: Someone who is in the process of (or has completed) changing gender (Pre-op. Post-op)

Basically someone who's transgender feels that they are in the wrong gender body, so they may be born with a boy's body but they are psychologically female.

Many will be able to take advantage of modern surgery and hormone treatment to alter their bodies to the gender they feel they should be.

My personal opinion is that its a software issue rather than a hardware issue.

But if people want to mess with a perfectly healthy body to make themselves into a poor facsimile of the opposite sex they are welcome to do so.

Live and let live and all that.

But if people want to mess with a perfectly healthy body to make themselves into a poor facsimile of the opposite sex they are welcome to do so.

Thats something that always puzzled me. If you are attracted to men but are a woman and want to be a man, surely it would be easier to just date men and not have an op? I'm not saying its wrong (To have a sex change), I just find that having a sex change doesn't gaurantee that you'll have a fully functioning bits (sexually), like that of a man and vice versa (A man that is attracted to women but wants to be a woman).

Then you have men/wmoen who want to be the opposite sex and have sex with what they use to be, I can understand that more, as in, they want the hole hog. They should have been born a man so that they could have sex with women, but where born a woman, etc.

I guess it all comes down to whether you can put yourself in their shoes or not, to understand what it might be like to be a woman born into a boy's body, or a man born into a girl's.

If you're a bloke, imagine waking up without a penis, having to wear a bra, shave your legs, have a visitor every month, be treated differently by people. Would you be happy with that?

I guess it all comes down to whether you can put yourself in their shoes or not, to understand what it might be like to be a woman born into a boy's body, or a man born into a girl's.

If you're a bloke, imagine waking up without a penis, having to wear a bra, shave your legs, have a visitor every month, be treated differently by people. Would you be happy with that?

Very good points made there.

Though, being treated different by other people can be avoided, lets be honest, women can dress like men now and vice versa (I'm not talking about cross dressing, more that a lot of clothes now can be genda free). I think the best way for me to understand it, would be to talk with a person who wants the sex change but hasn't had it yet (and that the reason for the sex change is to have sex with the people they are being changed into).

I've talked with people who where attracted to the same sex but couldn't be sure if thier feelings would be returned etc. How I was able to understand thier feelings, was by asking questions that envolved situations I had been in.

Thats something that always puzzled me. If you are attracted to men but are a woman and want to be a man, surely it would be easier to just date men and not have an op? I'm not saying its wrong (To have a sex change), I just find that having a sex change doesn't gaurantee that you'll have a fully functioning bits (sexually), like that of a man and vice versa (A man that is attracted to women but wants to be a woman).

Then you have men/wmoen who want to be the opposite sex and have sex with what they use to be, I can understand that more, as in, they want the hole hog. They should have been born a man so that they could have sex with women, but where born a woman, etc.

These are some pretty drastic oversimplifications. At the risk of dragging this thread even more off topic, I'll just point out that gender and sex are two discrete things which do not necessarily effect each other. Sex is biological: Male, Female, Intersex etc, and is dependent on which bits you got issued when you arrived. Gender is an abstract psychological construct which, as with all of the other psychological bits that make you you, is shaped by so many factors that nailing it down to a simple set of rules is all but impossible.

For example, just because Mary wants to be a man - from gender dismorphia or something else - does not necessarily have any bearing on what her sexuality is. She might think it does, but is that because of societal pressure to conform to a binary sexual alignment or because of her hormones, or is it down to an arbitrary neuroticism specific to her?

Assuming that all homosexuals "should have been born" the opposite sex so they'd 'match' their preferences is also quite short-sighted.

Very good points made there.

Though, being treated different by other people can be avoided, lets be honest, women can dress like men now and vice versa (I'm not talking about cross dressing, more that a lot of clothes now can be genda free). I think the best way for me to understand it, would be to talk with a person who wants the sex change but hasn't had it yet (and that the reason for the sex change is to have sex with the people they are being changed into).

I've talked with people who where attracted to the same sex but couldn't be sure if thier feelings would be returned etc. How I was able to understand thier feelings, was by asking questions that envolved situations I had been in.

Transgender/Transexual has nothing to do with which gender you want to fornicate with.

Yes, you can get people who believe they are transgender because they cannot come to terms with their bi/homosexual feelings due to the social conditioning they recieved growing up (it wasn't that long ago homosexuality would get you locked up in the UK and treated as a mental illness in the US). They are not transgender.

Assuming that all homosexuals "should have been born" the opposite sex so they'd 'match' their preferences is also quite short-sighted.

I didn't sugguest that homosexuals should be born the gender that they want to have sex with. It was to do with people wanting to change thier gender and have sex with that same gender, that they are being changed in to. The whole point is in relation to sex change and also what sex they prefer, not a person who is happy with thier gender but is attracked to the same gender, that they are.

As you have pointed out, sexuality and gender are two different things. I was looking at the gender change and that some poeple want to change to have sex with what they use to be. This is not me saying it is wrong, this is me looking at and trying to get other poeples views.

My rant is about people who are close minded and think that two women who want to change into a man but also still have sexually feelings for men. I see nothign wrong with this and would never suggest that there could be.

I just have never met a person who wants a sex change and has sexual feelings for the sex, they want to change in to.

Anywho.

New rant: BT.

Why does my internet connection, about the same time every month, start dropping and reseting itself. I have checked the DHCP settings to ensure that it isn't due to IP address re-instatement, that it isn't due to my network card which is fine and that it has nothing to do with the router.

So why does it happen the same time every month fora few days when it drops, it isn't even a weather issue as it is both sunny and wet during that period.

Why BT, especially when i am doing online testing do you have to do this?

'FireKnife'

Archived