My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

Sledge

Sorry, how is that supposed to make me feel any better?

By explaining that you need to look at it the other way round, not so much 'oh they leave me' but more 'well i had a great time, just try and do better with the next one'.

That is how i do it, always look at the best of things. Try it and see how you feel, better i bet :P

'FireKnife'

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fireknife's right, only I can feel that down.:P

Cheer up lad.

My new rant: Rain. It always rains when I start work again at the golf course. My shift starts in about an hour, and its been raining on and off all day. One year it rained every Tuesday during the summer when I had to work during most of the nights the course had leagues playing. The leagues on Tuesday once asked me to leave due to the rain always starting when I showed up.

I'm not making this up, the weather here is messed up sometimes.:blink:

Is there anything more annoying than being told to cheer up when you feel that being caught in a Taliban IED would be a merciful end?

Ok, think we need to get you something to cheer you up with.

Lighten up, at least your not living in a corrugated iron shack in the middle of a drought unable to go out side as either the local militia or the government forces will shot you and force your family into military service.

So as harsh as this sounds lighten the hell up, it could be much, much worse for you out there. Getting killed in Afghanistan or any conflict is not a nice way out and contemplating active service for that is just plain stupid.

'FireKnife'

Like I said, where or how you meet 'em doesn't matter.

GUM Clinic or bar in dodgy club :P

Then i can't really say much, just try not looking, i mean at all, just give up.

Then i bet that is when you find someone, at your lowest point.

'FireKnife'

you guys are doing a sterling job about everything regarding the smooth runing of the forum, apologies if i sounded like i was whinging about being off here for a few hours like a petulent child, that wasnt the case.

was just wondering what was going on, and im sure we all appreciate the effort everyone* puts into the runing of this place :)

*meaning the mods, not the regs who manage to derail every thread at the earliest opportunity :P

Oh don't worry, I didn't read anyone's posts that way, was just hoping to explain the situation a little as unfortunately it's been an issue for a while that will hopefully be remedied soon. :)

Rant: not having internet access for two weeks and feeling like a newbie on every forum im a member of :(

Rant: New job is awesome, company is awesome, wages are awesome, getting mortgage with missus approved awesome,...6AM start and commute on poxy train to birmingham SUCKS *albatross*, its actually making me want to slit my wrists i hate it that much,.....back on the job hunt i guess!!

Archived