My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

Sledge

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hahahahahaqhahahah pcso's glorified traffic wardens they are neither use nor ornament and spend most of their time being irritating, *fruitcage* piglets arrognat and waving their pcso status, one threatened to have me arrested when he was mouthing off, I remeber him from school use his old nickname and remind him he is only a pcso because he was a teachers pet grass at school.

as nfor kebabs what you want is kebab meat on a hawaian burger!

I have never truly go the whole 'fried onions' thing. Most people i know either love them or hate them and personally i don't see what they add to the burger / hotdog as they are usually tasteless of lost in a mound of sauce / fat / cheap bread bun.

Though ideally, even though it is 2.41am as i write this, i would like to make something that i can coat the last of my jar of Reggae Reggae sauce in, sit back and watch a terrible action film.

'FireKnife'

The French, now they eat some weird *suitcase*.

Agreed, any country that eats pond life, insects and the last place at the Derby is very weird.

You people eat weird food ....

Would you like me to smother it in piri-piri, sure you will like it then :P

'FireKnife'

I'm sure if you feel like describing a couple of Portugese delicacies, we'll all say they're weird.

Piri-piri or something with Medeterranian Fish in it then?

Personally i find typical British food like pies, sunday roasts and basic steak a bit tedious. I prefer to spice up my meals with a bit of everything, except seafood, only thing i don't like. :P

'FireKnife'

I like a variety of foods - if you eat the same thing all the time it'll get tedious whatever it is.

Italian is probably my favourite, though. My patent-pending 5-cheese, 3-colour lasagne has to be tasted to be believed.

My housemate makes an awesome chilli con carne, so that's also high on my list of good foods.

The French, now they eat some weird *suitcase*.

I'm sure if you feel like describing a couple of Portugese delicacies, we'll all say they're weird.

By You i wasn't meaning the English people in general but rather you lot. I didn't knew that Kebabs were a typical English food :P

Now ... paranoiddroid do you already own one of these ?

http://www.ebairsoft.com/weekend-worrior-camo-bikini-p-4410.html

http://www.ebairsoft.com/weekend-worrior-camo-swimming-suit-p-4411.html

:P

Yeah the kebab, take away curry / chinese and pizza have become a staple of the British drunkard and are first on his quest home after a night of ale and loose wenches :P

Hence being a tee-totaler i have never had them, except for the kebab i tried that was terrible.

'FireKnife'

Less happy banter moar bitching!!! Except, I have no bitching to add for once :D

Kind of want...

That reminds me, do any of you guys normally dress of for halloween? If so, what as?

That reminds me, do any of you guys normally dress of for halloween? If so, what as?

Lets see:

Solid Snake

Naked Snake

30's Gangster

Pimp

DEA / NCIS / CIA Urban kit

Member of the UCK / Swiss Army circa 1950-60's

Not sure what to do for this year though.

As for the camo bikini do they do the missus size i wonder, she is quite slight and short :P

'FireKnife'

I'm a christian so I normally cite religious objections to get out of all the rubbish surrounding that particular public holiday, but the once that I did play along i wore:

My airsoft lower face mask (people keep saying it looks all Hannibal lecter.

shotgun belt with dummy, TM and RS shells

holster with a.... water pistol (bright orange horribleness :P)

Archived