My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

Sledge

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can get 100 Meg and TiVo, Virgin is awesome.

I have a home network with a NAS box containing all the James Bond films and a load of filth.

I also have a 10' x 13' shed that you can fill up with guns.

I am within 20 minutes drive (my driving) of 2 FCS urban sites in Kent.

Plus I am a 20 minute walk from Strood train station which will shoot you direct into the black heart of our nation's crapital.

Downside is that the spare room (and indeed the whole house) has no carpets, paint, tiles or other finishing touches.

That and my mrs would expect you to stay in your room at all times and not make eye contact.

Downside is that the spare room (and indeed the whole house) has no carpets, paint, tiles or other finishing touches.

That and my mrs would expect you to stay in your room at all times and not make eye contact.

That's a no then :P

I am within 20 minutes drive (my driving) of 2 FCS urban sites in Kent.

Too tempting ;)

'FireKnife'

100 meg?

Jesus... My last house in the country peakek at 1.9, and my new place in a small town I thought was all whizzy at 5.5...

Don't let fireknife near those lines, imagine the amount of grot he will get his mitts on!

As for heartburn, go formprescription omeprazole, it's stops it completely!

I speed tested my 50 Meg and it came in at 51.2 Meg.

So Virgin were accidentally giving me more than what I paid for my almost as much as you were paying for.

Not only that but I can also get on the internet via the broadband of 3 of my neighbours so I can set my BT client to use the full bandwidth and browse on theirs so I'm not slowing anything down.

if any arnies member is thinking of moving over to virgin I can get an awesome friends and family deal, sadly it doesn't work for exsisting customers :-( but I can get you 50 off your bill if you recomend a friend and they connect

And yeah you will get a little more than you pay for sometimes, its to do with tjhe way the modems register on the UBR

Sad little *beep*... Whoever it is... <_<

Thanks, Spets and Rabbit...

Its trap time.

If it happens in every thread you post in, make a note wo is active in it, then see if you get a neg rep whilst they are active in it. I think you should be able to view who has rep'd you, be it minus or neg, as with the old scoring system (if my memory serves me right)you could see who had rep'd you.

Yeah, I know it doesn't really matter. I don't really notice unless people point it out like has happened here.

Someone or several someones obviously have an issue but not enough balls to come out and say anything. That's fine - we all know who the bigger man here is, don't we?

its quite petty, but it is absolutly not worth worrying about. loads my stuff are minus 1 but thats only cause I'm not very popular. aint a thang

Aw we luff wu :)

I'm fairly ambivalent towards him myself :P

I'd like him more if he'd fix that broken image in his sig... :P;)

That's what you get when you live in the middle of nowhere.

For mocking my rural habitation, I shall -1 you, ha!*

Slow interwebs aside, it's ace. I don't really need mega high speed web, I only really surf, don't download much at all. And to compensate, I get to play with all sorts of cool real steel guns on friends land only a couple of minutes away, including my new shiny and awesome semi-automatic shotgun!

*only kidding, it ain't me :)

Do a System Restore back by about 2-3 days and it should clear up nicely.

For once something Microsoft does actually works well :P

I get about 1-2 a month but as i have no anti-virus (i am studying networking, i know what to do with 99% of them) all i do is put the machine is Safe Mode, if they don't clear after a rummage around a quick System Restore does the job. Saves me £££s each year as the way i look at it 90% of viruses can be gotten rid of in a few minutes on your own, the remaining 10% are new / so powerful that they will *fruitcage* up the anti-virus too so why bother. ;)

'FireKnife'

For mocking my rural habitation, I shall -1 you, ha!*

Slow interwebs aside, it's ace. I don't really need mega high speed web, I only really surf, don't download much at all. And to compensate, I get to play with all sorts of cool real steel guns on friends land only a couple of minutes away, including my new shiny and awesome semi-automatic shotgun!

*only kidding, it ain't me :)

It wasn't so much *mocking* as... er... well... :unsure: Okay, maybe it was mocking. But in a *friendly* way... :huh:

I'd quite like to live out in the country - nice and quiet - as long as it wasn't *TOO* far from a town if I wanted anything that you get in towns. Although, to be honest, since I rarely if ever use most of the "advantages" of living in one of the largest cities in the UK, I doubt I'd miss much if I wasn't here...

On the -1 thing - it'll be interesting to see how many I get when I'm not even here.... :D

Archived