My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

Sledge

Rant of the day. Not realising I had a bit of baby poo on my hand and then eating quavers.

Hahahahahahahahaha.

Rant of the day, why do i have to live in an area were i can't go and lose weight and keep at average in the way i want to, running a pistol course? Stupid non-gun locals that make no sense and all cry 'think of the children'. :P

'FireKnife'

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'd say there was already too much of you but you'd only make a predictable penis joke.

Right you are, just enough to fit in but more than enough to make people have the time of their lives :P

But at the end of the day i really don't want kids, i have 6 married uncles on my Mum's side and the only one that is doing well is the one that is married and doesn't have kids. I hate to say it but really in the modern world with everyone *fruitcage* all over the place and having kids i don't think me not having one will make a difference. ;)

'FireKnife'

Rant:

Not getting any notifications or anything since the forum upgrade (that I wasn't aware of) which appears to have *fruitcage*ed up the whole place. Where's the notes section from the User CP gone? I had *important* stuff there. Now it's just *GONE* - thanks a lot IP Board.

Why does every update make things worse?

I asked Microsoft and they told me that 'because we can and you will buy it so there'. :P

But really it could be worse, other forums have gone completely, some i am glad have gone, others not so much.

'FireKnife'

Rant:

Not getting any notifications or anything since the forum upgrade (that I wasn't aware of) which appears to have *fruitcage*ed up the whole place. Where's the notes section from the User CP gone? I had *important* stuff there. Now it's just *GONE* - thanks a lot IP Board.

oh no, a free internet service that you have dont pay for and dont HAVE to use has done something. The world is ending.

This is why you keep backups ;)

Rant of the day. Buying Tesco's own doritos (nacho flavour), as they where on offer (half price) would have tasted better with baby poo.

2nd rant. I have started to sleep walk/talk again. Last night I woke up saying "Where the *fruitcage* am I, where is it", thankfully my wife just left me to it. I suppose its better than the last "talk" I had with her whilst being a sleep "get down or you'll be eating *fruitcage* dirt in a minute". I might have to convert the loft, so she can get a good nights sleep.

Between me and the baby, its hard to choose who is worse for waking her up.

I spend 3 nights testing an upgrade for a forum I run to phpbb3, finding a decent style, tweaking it, taking into consideration that one member of the forum is had dificulty differentiating between each post due to the alternating colours being too similar, then have someone else pipe up that they want the page number boxes moved, and they can't tell the difference between stickies and normal posts' icons

topic_unread.pngtopic_read.pngsticky_unread.pngsticky_read.png

Rassum frassum picky users.

Whatever happened to "If it's not broke, don't fix it"?

The phrase broke and they attempted a fix? :P

As for Habakure i talk in my sleep, according to exs and mates i have:

Roared like the MGM Lion,

Ran through a whole room breach from moving to the room, stacking up and even shouting 'tango down',

Asked 'why do girls have periods?',

Listed about 20 of the 49 pistols i have owned in my time,

Explained why i think Glocks are *suitcase*,

Asked my (then) GF for a *fruitcage*, which was the only GF that hated using that word,

Said a girls name in a rather odd and convincing moan.

Then again i would rather that than bloody snoring.

My rant: Why the hell do people still insist that Ricky Gervais is funny and buy his live DVDs, they are awful.

Finally why is it the only posts i have seen by Hedge are in here as usual :P

'FireKnife'

When you were finally going to go airsofting again, your friend bails on you because he can't sort his own life out, make alternative transport plans, then my BLOODY EXPENSIVE Systema gearbox case snaps and bends it's self nicely, all my spare cases are broken too, mates gearbox from his rifle decides not to work.

November 4th I'm going no matter what!!

My rant:

Today i met a girl that i found via a dating site. All i can say is here picture and internet manner were much better than her actually looks and personality, ah well i had a good night out of it but seriously why do people hide behind the internet?

'FireKnife'

I think the more pressing question is why she thought she had to deceive you into sleeping with her

While she wasn't as hot as the pic she had up she was still good looking and the manner i got on the internet was rather open and nice, in person i got a girl that offered just about anything, so while not that bad still not what i was looking for :P

'FireKnife'

Archived