My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

Sledge

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know why but after today the though of someone try to airsoft with a bleeding anus just cheers me up :P

Anyway, my rant: Getting sent a letter from the 'Safety Camera Department' of Pontypridd asking for my details for prosecution and a claim i was doing 40 in a 30mph area. The only issues i have is that one i was doing 30 in that area (in fact 27 as speedometer is 3mph short) and two i was overtaken by a speeding van that may have set off the camera. Just to make it even worse i can't appeal against this apparently so looks like i have no choice but to keep quiet, think '*fruitcage* stupid government cash box and its *rickroll* head owners', take my points and pay my fine.

'FireKnife'

it's been bleeding nonstop for the past 12 hours. This is getting irritating/embarrassing fast, since I walked out of the doctor's office w/ blood on my pants...

Tampons dude.

Ask Magpul to make you a tactical tampon ...

Anyway not much of a rant but ... Just finished watching Attack the Block, do you REALLY talk like that ?!?! My English isn't perfect but i was watching that thing and after 10 mins i was still trying to decide if i had downlo.... bought the movie with the right sound track or i had some kind of Russian bootleg. Dang bruv!

Dad knew someone with a wooden bum.

When he was a technical draughtsman in the 70s an old boy walked past with a particularly large backside.

Dad grabbed his yard long rule and thwapped the backside.

It went "thunk" which backsides shouldn't do.

Turns out the old boy was in the war using the latrines when Gerry attacked, threw a grenade which landed in the latrine and exploded as he dove for cover, removing his butt cheeks.

Anyway, my rant: Getting sent a letter from the 'Safety Camera Department' of Pontypridd asking for my details for prosecution and a claim i was doing 40 in a 30mph area. The only issues i have is that one i was doing 30 in that area (in fact 27 as speedometer is 3mph short) and two i was overtaken by a speeding van that may have set off the camera. Just to make it even worse i can't appeal against this apparently so looks like i have no choice but to keep quiet, think '*fruitcage* stupid government cash box and its *rickroll* head owners', take my points and pay my fine.

'FireKnife'

Why can't you appeal against it?

You could simply ignore it and not pay. They only have the resources to chase up like a third of the people who don't pay.

Why can't you appeal against it?

You could simply ignore it and not pay. They only have the resources to chase up like a third of the people who don't pay.

Because it is a straight fine, i have no appeal against it according to the company and yes they may not have the resources to catch me 2 out of 3 times, but it is a £2000 fine and loss of my license if they do, in a toss up between that and £50-60 i would rather the latter.

But hey, what i want to know is what happened to the van that overtook me when i was within the speed limit, am i paying for some *fruitcage*wit van drivers mistake?

'FireKnife'

Archived