My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

Sledge

Stunts, did you buy that silly mobo adorned with M4 bits?

No, that thing is pretty ridiculous.

This is why you don't buy MSI. ;)

Never had a problem with them before, as usual it had the combination of features I wanted at the right price.

The layout of the 16x PCIe slots was important to me, I wanted to be able to crossfire 2 triple thickness cards both in 16x slots and have room for my other PCIe cards.

There are other products on the market now so I will re-assess if it turns out to be that.

I am (tragically) 450 miles from my 'puter right now.

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is possibly gonna be the worst christmas ever for me:

Dumped,

Kicked out,

Fired.

And I'm being lied to about the breakup too.

Only plus point is the large list of old girlfriends that are clamouring for my penis again. Not that i'm really in the mood to go around casually porking girls with total impunity.

I feel for you.

I scored the trifecta too in '98.

You'll get through it and stronger than before but it's hard to see that when you are too close to the situation.

You could try to pork your way out of it - I did - but it just causes more problems.

*edit*

Habakure, thank you.

woke up this morning to find the rear quarter of my car has been kicked in. im sure of who it is, don't have any proof.

in general i've had a few months of terrible luck with my car. shallow, *albartroth* high dent behind the drivers door (definitely wasnt me btw), GF's neighbor reversed into me (fixed out of their pocket), a day after getting it back i get a mystery dent in the boot lid. and now this.

really not sure what i should do about this. part of me wants to go and do something terrible to his car, but i'd like to think i'm not quite that much of a *rickroll*. plus, there's the minute chance it's not who i think it is and even if it was, wrecking his car probably wouldnt hit him where it hurts since A. he doesnt give a *suitcase* about it, and B. mummy and daddy would no doubt fix it for him. i just wish i had some proof so i could take it to the police, i could report it but what good could come of it? the damage is done and should it happen again it's very doubtful i'll have proof that it was him.

my car is my pride and joy. i'm both furiously angry and hopelessly upset, simply because it's happened and i know damn well that there's *fruitcage* all i can do about it other than spend a good portion of my wages fixing it and hope the *rickroller* doesnt try it again.

found out last night the house opposite my GF's (where it was parked) has CCTV. havent spoken to them yet though. there's a tree which would probably have obscured the back end of the car, but with any luck he did a walk around first. fingers crossed.

oh how i'd love to turn up at his door with a couple of officers and let him know that he'll be paying for the damage and getting a criminal record.

Hope you get it sorted.

Consider investing in CCTV yourself to cover it. I assume that you don't have off-road or secure parking available, much less a garage, or this wouldn't have happened in the first place. Is there any way you could park your car somewhere more secure?

My absolute *rickroll* of a neighbor wants me to pay 200 quid for reportedly flooding his apartment back in July. Three things: that *beep* lives two floors below, he didn't even drag his dumb *albatross* to my apartment over those five months, and I wasn't even at fault. The sewage main fell apart, the administration replaced it on their own budget and the dumb *fruitcage* doesn't even know that!

Was sleeping off a stomach bug today, dad starts yelling, I open my door to see thick smoke upstairs.

My dad had left oil in a pan whilst running next door to his folks to grab something, but forgot about the oil and chatted with them.

Needless to say, we're lucky the house did not burn down. Smoke/soot damage everywhere upstairs though.

Well, I've been sent to my cousin's home for a week or more now, partially because the 3 dogs are there as well whilst my folks are at some hotel, and also partially to keep my rage in check by playing games with my cousin constantly. As I type, my room, like the rest of the house, is being torn apart by a bunch of cleaning/restoration agents. I managed to bring out my laptop, a few games, and get my eastbloc guns and gear out to my grandparents, but the rest of my airsoft gear and pretty much my life is now in the hands of others...

Yeah, mother and I are not exactly on speaking terms with Herr Dumnkopf right.

I seriously want to punch the people responsible for sudden spike of exchange rates in the cock. I want my Walther PPK, goddammit, and I can't buy it as long as you *fruitcage*ers are playing for 3.50 PLN for a dollar, for *fruitcage*'s sake! 3.00 is fine, 3.30 I can understand, but not THREE *fruitcage* FIFTY!

Archived