My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

Sledge

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Airsoft mags and soft bog roll? anyway welcome back man.

Thanks. :)

Nah, the Army provide something that passes for toilet roll in a bad light, and I had far too much to do to read airsoft mags anyway. I did miss Airsoft though... Fortunately, it's only 20 days until I get to go and shoot zombies all day at Anzio Camp... :D

Don't you hate it when you can't find threads you know exist?

Or did I just imagine starting a good things thread that was to be the counterpart to this... ^_^

You have only created 9 threads, 5 of them were sales.

The other four were:

Heated GBB grips?

Twitter.

Cutting springs.

Sniper triggers.

No good news threads from you.

I shall start one by jove.

The search has some problems. I've searched for threads using the full exact name before and been unable to find them. Try it yourself! Search thread titles for "Support" or "pics" or "support weapon pics" and see if you can find the thread (that definitely exists) named "Support weapon pics."

I feel like I'm taking crazy pills. But actually the site is.

I know I have started more than that.

I mean, I have to have done... Right?

Right?....

:(

I shall look into this further.

EDIT: The topics list for me doesn't go back further than 2011, and I know I have posted more before then. Like the one where I wondered if anyone else reads different people's posts in different voices in their head according to their location/online personality.

First, it's already more than 3.50 PLN for 1 USD, making me want to punch those smug forex bastards in the cock.

Second, it turned out that the container my airsoft order was in got stuck in customs for three *fruitcage* weeks and I managed to get that info only by pestering those cockmongling clowns at the post office helpline for THREE DAYS STRAIGHT.

So I bought myself a silencer for a gun I won't be able to afford for a couple more weeks.

My scumbag brother in law just announced that he was in a relationship with another woman. On Facebook.

My poor sister had no idea.

I seriously hope his cock rots and drops off, and that the resulting wound cavity goes gangrenous.

Panic Attacks are not the best thing! My Girlfriend and wierdly enough my best mate have panic attacks frequently too.

Ive found one of the best things to settle it is to sit in an up right seat, keep you head a little back and drink a sugary drink. In the past normally quelled the symptoms rather quickly.

Hope that can help, but either way hope you get better I know it be terrifying just hang in :D

Josh.

And Scorch - That guy is a DOUCH! Never met him or you but i hope his downstairs rots aswell!

Spoke to the doctor, she is of the opinion that the crash was the final straw.

With everything that has been going on I now qualify as depressed.

Not sure how to feel about that, depressed I imagine.

Got some advice and she recommended some medication (I say recommended I mean prescribed).

I've taken a couple of days off work, seems obvious looking back, all the signs were there.

Bah.

Biscuits you say?

Hmmmm.

I think you may have revolutionised the fields of neurobiology and psychology in a stroke.

I am going out to the cinema this afternoon to see either Goon or MI:4-GP.

Side effects are pissing me off, shaky hands and manic behaviour.

I had a bout of depression a couple of years ago and baking cookies helped for very short term cause it got me out of bed and doing something i enjoy.

It very quickly led to me back in bed and the binge eating of said cookies though, so not really a great help in the long term.

I had a bout of depression a couple of years ago and baking cookies helped for very short term cause it got me out of bed and doing something i enjoy.

Hmmm. I've never baked cookies before. But I think I should try before I get so tired of life that I won't be able to move.

Archived