My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

Sledge

I thought that was a normal weekend for you, fireknife?

No, the normal weekend involves driving with no regard for safety, firing rounds off indiscriminatley with a large African male in tow while actually not hurting anyone :P

It is on a Wednesday that i have my Magnum P.I. days ;)

'FireKnife'

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First, I'd prefer it if you didn't use the term "gay" pejoratively, it's the sign of an ignorant bigot with a substandard vocabulary.

Second, as of 20:16 today you actually edited the post and left the bigoted comment in, why?

Third, the Cayman has a lovely feel to the steering and the chassis that has a delicacy and poise that you don't find in a lot of sports cars, add to that the mid engine layout and the stiffness provided by the tin top and you have a brilliant car.

It actually stands up against the 911 since for a real driver the joy is about feel and they feel different.

Ah, i edited out a typo.

I was just wrangling , sorry if i offended anyone, no intentions. :)

*in swaggers fireknife, wielding a 1911 with aplomb*

You should see what happens on Tuesday with the talking car of fail, or even on a Thursday when put on a white suit, a pink shirt and practice suprise Mozambique Drills on people with a gun that is woefully prone to failing :P

Could be worse, Sunday is Steven Seagal day ;)

'FireKnife'

on a Thursday when put on a white suit, a pink shirt and practice suprise Mozambique Drills on people with a gun that is woefully prone to failing :P

I'll dig out the pics of my Miami vice outfit I wore to a fancy dress, including pink t shirt 'borrowed' off the girlfriend...!

Edit;

9bed76e7.jpg

No airsoft guns, but a crappy blue cap fun from fleabay. I normally have short shaved hair and a beard, most of my family did a double take before recognising me!

including pink t shirt 'borrowed' off the girlfriend...!

Something you borrow quite frequently from what i have heard :P

However now to think of other cheesy 80's characters to be. Stupid Magnum P.I. i like my 1911 Government as it is but i will have this thought at the back of my mind that it looks like Tom Selleck's had a go on it :(

'FireKnife'

Nothing wrong with some light cross-dressing...

You mean heavy crss dressing, i have seen the pics :P

Though i feel the moustache forming already, doesn't help that in his younger days my Dad looked a bit like Tom Selleck :P

'FireKnife'

......and he looked pretty, yes i have heard it all :P

As for me, why is it that shops like costcutter in Scotland only serve stupid local pies, not anything good i could microwave or even eat.

Stuck here with a terrible Macaroni Cheese pie and i am not sure whether to eat it or not :(

'FireKnife'

Was it Scotland that gave the world deep fried Mars bars?

Yeah, but only when you come up here do you truly see the horror, deep fried pizza to name but a few items. No wonder they have the lowest maximum age in the UK :P

I could name the other bad ideas but i don't want people to throw up ;)

'FireKnife'

I could name the other bad ideas but i don't want people to throw up ;)

I can't remember where I heard this from but apparently someone (non Scottish) went into a chip shop in Glasgow and asked for a buttered roll with his fish supper.

The owner looked at said person in a strange way, obviously misunderstood, and then proceeded to grab a bread roll, dip it in batter and the then deep fried it with the chips.

Why do we need anti-air defences at the Olympic games?

It's not like anyone is going to bother, i mean half the seats will be empty anyway and the are only atheletes, not bloody heads of state so why bother. After what happenened in 1972 i can understand a bit extra security but that was due to a spat between two countries that we know should not be kept in the same room as each other so that was going to blow over anyway, just a pity it happened where it did.

Anyway as for Scottish 'cuisine' yes you can get anything battered in fact you could walk in to a chippy with someone's severed manhood and still get it coated in fat and grease without anyone caring :P

'FireKnife'

Kebabs aside - try a Glaswegian sandwich: Take a pizza, cook it, then cover it in whatever sauce you fancy or chips if you really, really hate yourself. Then fold it in half, and then fold it in half again. Then batter it and deep fry it.

Enjoy the feeling of your arteries becoming fuzzier with every bite.

or the pizza burger.

Take 2 pizza's, topping of your choice.

Take 1 XXXL burger (hand made is better to get the same size as pizza bases

forget rabbit food, no-one needs that ###### anyway

add bacon to cover burger

add cheese to cover bacon and burger

add another burger for good measure

onion rings

other pizza on top

pizza crust serves as 'bread'. Can be made to man vs. food size I'm sure. Make to whatever size you think your arteries can take ;)

Archived