My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

Sledge

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Surely if this has been going on for years, maybe a link between the river the local ressie to top it up would be a sound investment?

Two reasons why this won't happen.

1. Nobody is going to want to pay for it

2. You're mixing logic with UK government thinking. Anyone who has had dealings with the Civil Service will tell you that sensible thinking and HMG mix like oil and water

Anyway today's annoyance is my numbnuts supervisor being in a bad mood simply because of last night's football results and so I have to put up with him being a miseralble *suitcase* all day

Anyway today's annoyance is my numbnuts supervisor being in a bad mood simply because of last night's football results and so I have to put up with him being a miseralble *suitcase* all day

Same as all the guys in my office :P

'FireKnife'

That's pathetic.

But I hate football anyway. I have fun trolling the typical middle aged football fans pointing out just how gay it is to hero-worship a team of young buys in shorts.

It gets right in their head.

Bit like people that claim to be straight and watch TV Wrestling.

A bunch of men in skimpy tight underwear in oil 'acting' and 'grappling' each other, sounds like something a gay male might like :P

'FireKnife'

Yeah, I don't get that either.

My GF likes wrestling so I ended up in the pub for wrestlemania.

I got well and truly battered that night and shouted "wench!" an awful lot. She thought it was hilarious. :D

Does your GF like to be the one on top then :P

My Mum's ex used to watch it and he was homophobic to the extreme, yet did that thing stupid people do where they glue themselves to the screen and take it all in.

'FireKnife'

Two reasons why this won't happen.

1. Nobody is going to want to pay for it

2. You're mixing logic with UK government thinking. Anyone who has had dealings with the Civil Service will tell you that sensible thinking and HMG mix like oil and water

The worst part is that the UK *HAD* a plan to solve this issue by the creation of what was essentially a national water grid - all the reservoirs would be linked together and so overspill water from full ones would be piped to ones with room for it, instead of being wasted. A pilot project linked 7 reservoirs in the north of England, the southernmost being Ladybower in the Peak District IIRC. The project works perfectly - you'll notice that the areas around Manchester, Sheffield, Lancaster, Leeds, etc, never have water shortages - but was deemed to be too expensive to expand to the rest of the country and the project was scrapped.

If the project had been completed, then all the waste water from reservoirs in the wet, rainy north of the UK would be filling up the empty reservoirs in the drier, more densely populated south east of the UK.

Short term thinking at its finest.

You should have kicked his mirror off when

You pulled up next to him, seen that done before...

seriously?

that would make you just as much if not more of a *Ubar* in my eyes.

to quote vincent vega: "what's more chicken*suitcase* than *fruitcage* with a man's automobile? i mean, don't *fruitcage* with another man's vehicle."

if someone has caused you that much offence then deck him. don't *fruitcage* about with financially damaging passive aggressive arseholery

If they are in a locked car, smashing their window and dragging them out for a kicking is a bit naughty in the eyes of the law.

A smak in the heat of an argument is seen as less serious. Usually.

Damage to property is far less serious than twatting someone in the mush.

It depends how far you want to go. All are crimes, they just vary in naughtiness. 'accidentally' knocking a mirror off isn't a crime...

It depends how far you want to go. All are crimes, they just vary in naughtiness. 'accidentally' knocking a mirror off isn't a crime...

it's intentional vandalism and the pinacle of c**tishness.

what's wrong with just rising above it and going happily about your day knowing that you're not as much of a *Ubar* as they are? alternatively loud verbal abuse would be an appropriate reaction, you'd *suitcase* him up a bit and he'd feel like the complete tit that he is.

Archived