My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

Sledge

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Subject change:

I appear to have plague of some sort.

My body feels like I have had the *suitcase* kicked out of me, I feel well sick, and I have a banging headache. Clearly I am on my death bed.

Are you pretty? I don't remember kissing you...

If you kissed them they must be minging, and are you sure it was a kiss on the lips :P

Rant of the day: Having to make the choice between go airsoft for the first time in a month or get laid, i know i am getting some tonight but do i want an extra helpig tomorrow or anyway to shoot my white stuff? :P

'FireKnife'

Having never been with anyone, I still would have sadly gone for the chance to go airsofting instead.

In about half an hour or so, I gotta go start up some golf outing that undoubtedly will be filled with drunken bozos, yay...

Nope, never have, never will.

I pretty much accepted that long ago.

Now, to see if it rains during my two shifts. Apparently just keeping me straight till 3 pm is not an option, gotta break it up into two shifts, 6:30 to 9, than 12 to 3.

I feel like hammered *suitcase*.

However, on the plus side.

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/index.php?/topic/201438-schnitzel-with-noodles-what-made-you-smile-today/page__view__findpost__p__2541457

I would also be interested in your assertation that you will never be with somebody, don't feel pushed into sharing but I am curious.

Is it physiological? Psychological? Religious? Undercarriage ripped off by a dog? No confidence with ladies? Gay but think you can never come out due to circumstances?

Never is a long time.

It is based upon psychological things, i don't have much in the way of issues but i can't actually feel the same about a person for more than a certain amount of time, even someone as suited as the last GF i just can't do it, it isn't a lack of willpower (i have stuck at having no alcohol in 5 years, even with peer pressure and never taken up smoking or drugs) but more just an issue i have to deal with.

Couple this with my rather odd sexual preferences and explorative mind (still hetro but rather out there) it is hard to find a person that is like me, but when i do i will get bored of them and move on, meaning i have to find someone again, get bored and move on, it is a vicious cycle but considering my upbrining it could be worse. :P

But hey at the end of the day, it doesn't affect me that much, i am too positive a person for it to and i explain my situation and what kind of person i am. To many they say, 'oh you are just a player' etc but that is not true. I just can't find what i want and i have to accept that and keep looking. One day maybe i will, but that is unlikely.

Also a lot of girls are turned away by the idea i can't have children, but that again is not an issue to me, it all still works, but it just means no little FK's running around (all breath a sigh of relief :P).

Final point as for my confidence, it seems to work better as a result of my way of life, not a good combo but at least i am honest, 'this is going to last as long as it is going to last' ;)

'FireKnife'

Eh, it's a combination of not often leaving the home, social awkwardness with people (form of aphasia did a number on me at birth, even overcoming it hasn't helped), being a very pessimistic/realistic/insert other idealism individual (quite hard to define in words really), I pretty much don't see much worth in my life (passed the suicidal stage back in early childhood of course), and some emotional issues (cannot really describe what I mean by that).

If I actually listened to the folks and got out more, they all think I'd do fine. I joke about why I haven't been snatched up since I am quite polite, raised old fashioned style, and can clean/do laundry. :innocent:

Anyways, apparently the outing has "volunteers" taking carts out as well. Most are those tight short wearing/fake tan kind of girls (despite it being cold out), and I was looking over my shoulder at times, expecting FireKnife to appear.

Of course, then I'd probably not find the carts ever again. :P

I shall one day appear when you are at work, i will find out where it is Gunmane and then i will destroy a golf cart, show you how we airsoft in the UK an get you laid, properly ;) Then use my amazingly well read British accent to wrangle a few girls for a foursome ;)

so about 90 seconds then?

That's how long it takes her to 'hit the roof', during the foreplay :P

You leave me an opening i am going to fill it

:P

'FireKnife'

It is based upon psychological things, i don't have much in the way of issues...

Did you not read Stunt's post properly? Or did you get part way through writing this post and just decide to keep writing anyway... As you seem to delight in telling us, your undercarriage seems intact.

Did you not read Stunt's post properly? Or did you get part way through writing this post and just decide to keep writing anyway... As you seem to delight in telling us, your undercarriage seems intact.

Didn't say it wasn't intact and as he asked i said.

But hey we can't all be pompus, self opinonated people like yourself can we, some of us have issues that don't make us perfect. Someone asked, i said and if you read my posts, notable the bit that says i am 'positive' about things then it would come off as me delighting in telling people. But hey if you have an issue don't read it, don't post about it and don't care (which you don't seem to do anyway).

And yes it is intact, it works but not in the purpose that i will be having children, that was in addition to my issues regarding why i won't be with someone, the point of my post.

'FireKnife'

Yeah, i kindof read Stunt's post as talking to Gunmane as well...

New topic: Cleaning cars:

I've got a new (to me) car, and as i'm planning on keeping it a while, i'd like to look after it proper like. Get some decent car shampoo, wax, washing clothes, pressure washer and snow foam lance etc, but can't work out where to start... Do i go for Dodo juice, Gtechniq, Autoglym, or what? D:

Also the forum i signed up to to ask these questions apparently takes FRICKING AGES to 'approve' my membership. why does a forum membership even need approving? i passed the CAPTCHA's, filled all the details, clicked the activation link...

jeez.

also installing R hop's is really tricky.

Well I'm alive, which is something. Though I'm sure the shade of snot leaking from my face isn't natural.

I have managed to really ###### of the girlfriend, because she was laid low for over a week with this and I'm up and about after one day. She hates being made out to be weak and feeble.

yus, detailing world. I've now been 'approved' or whatever, but 24 hours is a bit excessive. I've also heard good things about dodo juice, tempted to get a panel pot of light fantastic (or something) and give it a bash.

You need so much stuff though - two buckets, grit guards, a wash mit, something to wash the wheels with, shampoo, a drying towel, the wax itself, etc etc etc. Fortunately i don't want to get into major stuff like claying the car yet, but that'd be extra expense too.

Sadface.

Need to go shopping for food and finish making a chest of drawers i started at easter...

Archived