My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

Sledge

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Biggest money savers with cars/motorbikes is learning to do certain things yourself if possible.

I changed the discs and pads on my ex girlfriends car. Wasn't too hard, and saved her a fair bit.

Did the oil, filter and spark plug changes on her "fun" car too.

Bikes are easier, because you can get to everything and there is less on them.

I wouldn't run the car into the ground though, sods law is it'll happen too quickly and then you'll be up *suitcase* creek without a paddle. ;)

I changed the discs and pads on my ex girlfriends car. Wasn't too hard, and saved her a fair bit.

Why am i the only one that thinks this is the potential for some excessive mischief :P

Though i could do with my exhaust bracket at the rear being sorted, it likes bouncing around a bit.

'FireKnife'

Was a DAMN site more expensive to replace a helix racing clutch on my car :( then have the engine blow up on me 2 days before Christmas.! Bigger kick in the balls, the engine was lifted out of a racing puma, only 500 were ever made and there's a lot less than that still running, and the chances I getting another racing puma engine is pretty much zero......so a ford puma which owed over £12000.....rendered useless!

post-82020-13426041667266_thumb.jpg

The old girl :,(

£180 for the clutch? jesus. parts alone on a clutch for my car was £250, let alone labour.

Yep, I had one in my truck, was £780 all in...

I can do pads/discs, oil, filters, exhaust brackets (:P) etc, but don't have the time or facilities to drop a gearbox.

I am forbidden from discussing kinky sex anymore so it is my car, and in reagrds to if it was the other subject it would not be my exhaust.

Basically it could be sorted with a few bolts and a metal bracket with some padding, but i haven't the time or the kit to get under there and sort it. :(

'FireKnife'

I thought you were banned from discussing kinky sex :D

I'm still here, but no i got semi-banned for it, so it is that or the one mod that has banned me leaves, either way both will take a long time.

My local airsoft site has concrete repair ramps, so they get used by the regulars for servicing and repairs a fair bit.

Wish i had that, my sites haven't even got marshals or much of a safe zone :P

'FireKnife'

To be honest, i'm not exactly a fan of reading the supposed sexual exploits of somebody i've never met.

Plus there's the whole PG13 thing, as well.

Anyway, Wanted to wash the car tonight before driving up to yorkshire tomorrow to look at houses, but its raining. Typical :(

It is only one person that does it, but i don't like to name names and that is between me and them.

Though if anyone would kindly like to follow me, we can go to a forum that does and unleash win / hell :P

'FireKnife'

Hi.

While it has only been me so far, any other moderator would have most likely done the same thing so I do hope you're not fooling yourself into believing I am persecuting you or anything. If you do in fact believe that, you should contact Marlowe or Arnie.

Receiving near daily reports over your insistence on making everything into a crude sexual remark or commentary, which had started over-stepping the PG13 rule instead of simply being distasteful was a bit much, and it started to appear that you believed you were above that particular rule as your remarks became ever more cruder and even insulting. To be honest, boasting about your supposed sexual prowess seems awfully juvenile and entirely out of place on an airsoft forum of all things.

But again, if you think that you're being unfairly suspended you can always contact Marlowe or Arnie and they will take a look and if they disagree, hit me with rolled-up newspapers.

I have to say. It does get pretty repetitive and just reminds me of Jay from the Inbetweeners...

Anyway.

Forced walking in games. I'm looking at you Max Payne 3. Sure the surroundings are lovely but I'll be the one to decide whether I take in all the scenery thanks.

Also. Zombie games. "Ooo, a corpse. That's blatantly going to get up and attack me. I'd better put a bullet in it's head while it's nice and still" Blam. Get closer and it gets ups. Oh right. Now I can shoot it :rolleyes:

Someone linked an article earlier on facebook.

Essentialy, a game company is ripping off Day Z completely, with persistant death and everything.

Dont get me wrong, i like the idea of development based on existing ideas and games, but why make a rival to day z when they could have just bought the ONE SINGLE GUY that makes and maintains day z?

Went War and Peace show today.

I think the weather put a lot off going as it wasn't as big as it has been in the past. :(

I did pick up an AK bayonet though. That'll do for slicing the lemon for my epic milspec tequila shots at GZ. The plan is; bayonet sliced lemon, salt from an MRE, and shots out of a shell of some description if I can find a suitable. Failing that, I have a steel shot glass from the USS Intrepid.

New rant, the golf open.

It's in lytham st Anne's. Which doesn't exist, it's just st Anne's. I live in lytham, 15 minutes away, yet they have closed roads going out, to prioritise traffic coming in. Also, there are police bikes at traffic lights, stopping traffic on green to let inbound traffic through. INTO A TOWN WHERE THE GOLF ISN'T! It's *suitcase*, and a 20 minute journey has taken me 45.

I blame George clooney.

I blame him too :P

But anyway that is the way of all things, whenever they host anything at the Royal Liverpool, not near Liverpool, it all goes haywire as they can't close down parts of a major city but still they try.

Though why not just hold it at St. Andrews as then all you do is annoy the toffs and nobody gives a *suitcase* about them ;)

'FireKnife'

Went War and Peace show today.

I think the weather put a lot off going as it wasn't as big as it has been in the past. :(

I did pick up an AK bayonet though. That'll do for slicing the lemon for my epic milspec tequila shots at GZ. The plan is; bayonet sliced lemon, salt from an MRE, and shots out of a shell of some description if I can find a suitable. Failing that, I have a steel shot glass from the USS Intrepid.

MadBull PB04 shell has room.

Might be best to not gas it up though, 100mph tequila in the eyes and lungs > not ideal.

Archived