My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

Sledge

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Poor characters for the villains, next-level implausible plot with more holes than a sieve, poor sound editing for Bane left him with a disembodied voice which sounded like Sean Connery doing a yoda impression through a digitiser.

Michael Caine stole the show though, he truly is a fantastic actor.

Hmmm, might give this a 'wait til it comes out on DVD' then, as i don't like wasting good airsoft money on bad films :P

However what has annoyed me, well while not annoying me, never take a girl with you to get household supplies, they always think of something. Now why do i need two, two soap dispensers, one in the kitchen and one in the bathroom? If i want to wash my hands i use the bathroom, if i want to wash dishes i use the sink and the Fairy liquid that is there, why do i need to use both sinks to wash my hands when they are both the same distance away from my couch? ;)

'FireKnife'

Though they are the same smells, they are the same distance and she picked the expensive ones, one thing i learned is never to let her make the choices, she just picks without even looking at the price or even how much / many you get. I don't mind if people do this because they know it is better or that they can make it last longer etc, but she just goes 'bleach, erm this one' when the one next to it is the same product but twice as much for all of 10p more :P

How she could survive in a flat on her own i don't know.

'FireKnife'

Ha!

A mate has first refusal on the shotty, but it's a beretta silver pigeon, choked 1/4 and 1/2, 30" barrels.

Barely run in, probably had 1500 shells through it, tops...

Edit, silver pigeon 1

Had to attend an "Academic Orientation Program" day at my new collage.

5am: Wake up, despite not sleeping all night. Drive to university

6:15am: Walk through rainstorm for 20 minutes.

6:45am: Program begins.

7am-12pm: Sit in an auditorium doing absolute nothing whilst speakers rant about stuff not at all of any interest to me.

12:30pm: Finally get to major presentation/meet academic adviser.

Let's see, oh, maybe they'll have me talk one on one with the adviser and have a coherent discussion about my options.

Nope. I get a less than 10 minute, public session with this "adviser" who is half deaf and just starts assigning classes.

My future is quite messed up.

Also, my laptop has begun to flicker at times, just great...

That's better than the three day orientation I had to do at my college, where we had maybe 3-4 hours of actually useful things like selecting courses and getting residential life rules and such and the rest of it was annoying forced socializing activities that nobody seemed interested in

I'm hoping they don't try to force that on me, waste of their time.

I get to relearn German, seeing as the four years in Highschool were worthless.

Should have ignored the past and choose Russian.

I also loved how all the speakers inserted sly sarcastic remarks about us non-residents.

Also, my laptop has begun to flicker at times, just great...

Fujitsu Siemens Amilo model by any chance?

Mine does that, and despite their own forums being full of the same complaint, they flat out deny that it's an issue.

I have fixed mine by popping the cover off and using strung to tie down the lead for the screen because the issue is due to it unplugging itself during normal use.

My gripe?

I may have to dump all my airsoft gear to pay for my wedding, and new house purchase.

Edit, and my shotgun (real) too. And night vision, air rifle etc...

Ever heard of a show called 'Take me Out'? Might be right up your alley as you look for a new missus that doesn't want to make you blow a load on your wedding :P

But still if your wedding is that important good on you for finding someone that will actually want to spend the rest of their life with you.

'FireKnife'

Ha!

The wedding is actually very cheap. She has been married before, so doesn't want the whole massive extravagance as its already been done.

The house on the other hand is a stretch, as it's a fantastic opportunity. It's big, and cheap for what it is as it needs tons of work, but will be worth it, as I can do most, if not all of it myself. Next door is on the market for £90,000 more than we paid for ours, and we won't need to spend a third of that to get it to a better standard...

Priorities. I think I'll keep my VSR and related kit, and sell the rest, and dip my toe in from time to time. Fancy buying that glock back? It doesn't fit me anyway!

Archived