My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

Sledge

Erm, well nope. But i am sure someone else will :P

Ok, i see your point, you can live without woman, but house, that is a necessity.

At least you have your priorities right, the gun that works for you is the one you always keep.

Oh and i got a day ban on Zero In, wait that is in the wrong section, mis-read the title of this thread ;)

'FireKnife'

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you see a thread titled Zero In / Zero One / Ground Zero on there i pointed out that actually it is a dictatorship and they way it is run is questionable at best, but apparently they don't like the truth, i even put 'if my posts go missing it will prove my point', lo and behold they are gone and i got a days ban :P

'FireKnife'

I don't know any 'friendly' women so i will just have to cue the A-Team music and get to it.

And mine is done in categories that say the fabric which is then broken down into (what i hope) are temperatures. So for most things i own i really hope 'Cotton' or 'Wool' and 30 or 40 will be fine.

'FireKnife'

Boss called, wants me to work a golf outing tomorrow. Why do I always agree to do so...

Because:

usdollars6907.jpg

Equals:

ak476v.jpg

That is why we all do the work we do, it is our hobby after all :P

As for the washing machine, it made a weird racket, i think that means it works and the clothes smell better than when they went in, just drying them out in my kitchen (it has lino flooring and a small window i can open) i assume that is how it all works.

'FireKnife'

Next to me is a dual carriageway (one of those stupid 30mph ones that is always nose to tail traffic), across from me is a carpet store, at the back is a private lane and houses so unfortunately i don't really have anywhere to dry them outdoors. Still a room with a nice window open and the door closed so it causes a focused in and out breeze seems to work. They will be there for a while though as i am not back at my flat til after work tomorrow :P

Still having my own flat is win, i can watch films / play games / have some personal time without worrying about anyone else hearing (the walls are quite thick as it is an old place).

'FireKnife'

It is weird though as even now after being there for a full week i still check and make sure the sound isn't too loud :P

Though the best bit is being able to, so long as the curtains aren't wide open, not worry about anyone seeing anything, with the curtains closed i can spend time playing with and cleaning my guns, along with other things like that naked jog from the bathroom to the bedroom that all of us without en-suites have experienced many times before.

'FireKnife'

FireKnife, there needs to be a dragunov pic instead, but the equation seems sound.

Did I mention the storm that's been brewing up all night, and that I never closed my eyes last night (combination of heat, sound of rodents in house walls/ceiling, and dogs hiding in room)?

Though as there is an Iceland across from me that does the best good price toilet roll in the world i don't mind and don't think i will run out anytime soon.

I know of worse times to run out of toilet roll, i won't put them though, in case they offend and people have to report me :P

Other than that it is great when you can just get up, go to the fridge and pick what you want, as you put it there. No more of those things that you look at in the fridge and think 'why are you there'? Mine has drink, veg and meat for tea and a bag of chocolate things.

sound of rodents in house walls/ceiling

You live in the US, buy a Ruger Mk1, Kel-Tec PR-30 or a Colt Woodsman and go blatting, that will help you sleep. :P

'FireKnife'

Gunmane, simple fix. Knock the walls down to let the dogs at the rodents. Call insurance company and blame damage on the storm!

When the rat is on something the same height as you chest run at it, swing for it screaming 'Falcon Punch', if you hit it then it wont come back, if you miss you will scare the *suitcase* out of it and it wont come back. Either way you win.

Though you do remember you have airsoft guns and while i don't condone the shooting of animals rats are irritating pests. :P

A sock. And nothing else?!!

If you were with your ex-GF in the same room you would just have to ask that question, the one we all want to ask but fear what would happen if it goes wrong ;)

'FireKnife'

Archived