My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

Sledge

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Borderlands 2 is out in a few days.

I booked holiday so I could play it for 4 days when I got it and I have had my leave declined, I am being sent to Germany with work.

Not only will I be unable to get the first 80 hours of gameplay done in the way I would like but I can't play it at all since my gaming rig will be 500 miles away.

Those goddamned muppets from insurance company still keep claiming that flooding the flat two floors below was my fault. Of course both they and the landlord ignore the fact that sewage installation was old and rusted to hell, and would probably fall apart if you farted loudly, and my mother was unable to make a simple binary choice between "pay them" and "don't pay them". Once she started blabbering about "worst case scenario", I got the idea I'm supposed to pay after all. Seriously, can't that stupid woman figure out she can't use the phrase "worst case scenario" around me like it's NOT the most likely course of action? To me, any most likely scenario is the worst case scenario, unless a miracle happens, and they don't happen.

Borderlands 2 is out in a few days.

I booked holiday so I could play it for 4 days when I got it and I have had my leave declined, I am being sent to Germany with work.

Not only will I be unable to get the first 80 hours of gameplay done in the way I would like but I can't play it at all since my gaming rig will be 500 miles away.

first world problems :rolleyes:

sorry, couldnt help it. getting leave declined is a pain and germany at short notice sounds harsh

first world problems :rolleyes:

sorry, couldnt help it. getting leave declined is a pain and germany at short notice sounds harsh

Yeah, I know but I have been looking forward to it for so very long...

It's not just Germany, I have been in Inverness this week, Ipswich tomorrow and Friday, Germany next week, Yorkshire and Devon the week after, then Germany again.

I love travelling but it is making me miss Borderlands 2.

GRRrrrrrr

Thought that would be the case, but the thing is, this guy is an insufferable *albartroth* that would go on about how great his game taste is for months if I played anything he suggested.

Just so you know what level of *rickroller* I'm on about, I completed Black Ops before him, and he tried giving me aggro cause of it saying I was a liar and he completed it first.

One of my neighbors just proved to be a stupid *rickroll*. And the suspects are limited to two people.

So I had a very civil party last night. Midnight, cops come knocking. I'm all "Am I really that loud, gentlemen?", so they politely *fruitcage* off without giving me much hassle, and the party continues, as quiet and civil as it was.

Morning. People leave. And it turns out that some stupid *fruitcage* covered my doorknob in silicone caulk. That already dried up. And drew a silicone cock on my doormat. Of course there are only two people in the block who recently renovated their kitchen and/or bathroom, which of course requires silicone caulk. One is the jackass who blamed me for flooding his flat because of the old sewage pipe that broke off, and another one is the new owner of the flat right below me.

I think I'll pay him a visit and ask him if he doesn't have any silicone caulk left, because "i need a little bit for my project and I don't want to buy a whole tube." I hope the dumbass gets the hint.

If that doesn't help, I still have a whole can of polyurethane foam. How long does it take to completely cover a door with this thing?! :devil:

My biggest Hate is do good people telling you that you can't say this it might offend somebody / be racist / not politically correct !!

The last one says it all

Governments cause racism , not individuals

They are the ones setting everyone off against each other with their policy's In the first place !

The other thing that ###### me off is Internet lawyers and people who post so called facts up when they haven't even got a clue what they are going on about

Basically it's a case of I googled / found an article / on the Internet so it must be true .

Try actually getting a brain and and some education and you might be able to post something constructive on here rather than pasting some one else's opinion up as your own hard researched facts

And the last but not least aggravating thing I hate

People who have a two year olds command of the English language and spelling

Computers nowadays have a spellchecker on them , try switching it on , instead of posting up things in text speak

Time to take a Valium and woosah / count to ten methinx!!!

Take the high road. Phone the police and do him for vandalism. Even the most simple of police officers would be able to put all that together.

The local police are a bunch of lazy sobs who, upon seeing the dried silicone, will tell me that I can tear it off without problems and there was no damage, so they can't do anything, won't do anything and don't have to do anything.

That polyurethane foam thing starts sounding more and more tempting.

Why not nail his door shut and burn his flat while he's asleep.

Jeez, things are going to get out of hand quickly here. Just ask both if it was them, straight up. Neither of them will admit it but then just make a big thing about how the other must be childish and immature and lack the balls to resolve the problem without resorting to passive-aggressive emo ######.

Shame them.

Archived