My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

Sledge

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Come round mine (I'm in Chatham-ish) and you can borrow mine.

No problems at all.

I'm sure I know you from the 'werks anyway.

I've never been to the 'werks... not even sure what that is lol. I usually play at Ace Combat, Battle Lakes or The Sandpit.

It's an extremely kind offer, however if I managed to break your MP9 I'd probably break down and cry lol. If it comes to it and my stuff doesn't arrive I'll let you know and I'd leave you my MP9 as a deposit. :)

Arnies, where a forum member will just say "*fruitcage* it, borrow my gun even though I don't know who you are". :P

Funny that, I've also have a chest rig and 7 mags for mine! I think 14 mags would be overkill! :P

I'm not in the business of trashing guns, I'm just one of many with a borked disconnecter in the MP9. I'll let you know if I need take you up on your very kind offer. :)

Says the man who wants a limited number of AK magazines. ;)

Also from the insane madness that brought you facing down hi-cap players with 10 mags while using a pistol and 84 rounds, yet still managing to do his bit :P.

I am used to being limited, makes me get up close and take my shots seriously, add in said AK is doing TM stock FPS and I know I have my work cut out for me. ;)

Finally, while you are noticing I want limited mags, add in your support for which ones are good, or have you never used / had an AK?

'FireKnife'

So the Miltec headwrap is a piece of thin *suitcasey* polycotton that stinks like a goddamned cellar. Oh well, that's what you get for 2 quid.

Also, it took way too long to ship the revolver I ordered. I only got it yesterday.

And I'm going to administer a legal beatdown to those thieving gits from the "investment fund". What part of "thanks to a loophole resulting from your combined greed and stupidity, you have to cough up my 1700 quid" they don't understand?!

So the Miltec headwrap is a piece of thin *suitcasey* polycotton that stinks like a goddamned cellar. Oh well, that's what you get for 2 quid.

Also, it took way too long to ship the revolver I ordered. I only got it yesterday.

And I'm going to administer a legal beatdown to those thieving gits from the "investment fund". What part of "thanks to a loophole resulting from your combined greed and stupidity, you have to cough up my 1700 quid" they don't understand?!

£2, well what do you expect, cook it and eat it if that makes you feel better. :P

How long did it take, was looking for a show toy revolver but might not bother now.

Why did you inverst with them in the first place, suckered in by a good offer?

'FireKnife'

I had a mishap with the wood burner, and now my house is full of smoke.

I hate winter.

Welcome to the world of electricity or can you hear me beack there in the 1800's? :P

Still it takes an age to heat mine up, that is without putting it on full whack and costing me a bundle. Stupid high ceilings.

'FireKnife'

No such thing as overkill, just a redundant affirmation of superior firepower.

Very true. Always good to have that extra massive mag for when you just need to point out that you can hold down a force three, four or even five times your size with ease.

But a wood burner is far more manly. You get to play with chainsaws and axes.

Very true, but sometimes, on those rare occasions, you just have to move with what is available.

'FireKnife'

£2, well what do you expect, cook it and eat it if that makes you feel better. :P

How long did it take, was looking for a show toy revolver but might not bother now.

Why did you inverst with them in the first place, suckered in by a good offer?

'FireKnife'

How long did it take? Well, three weeks, mostly because Paypal derped out first, then it took HK Post three days to send it and a week and a half for the local post to deliver it. Eejits.

The "investment fraud fund" promised a lot, and didn't even bother to show me the fine print. They raise their fees by 6% every year, and then take a 9% cut of everything I invest there. Of course I keep objecting to the first, and they note my objections, so they managed to sucker me into that twice and not four times, but 9% "handling fees", to say nothing of the money they'll just take if I try to bail out early (even if earlier court cases against similar funds proved that they can't do that, sadly we don't follow Common Law and established rulings aren't being considered a definitive solution).

Three weeks isn't that bad, some people have to look at a month minimum before they gate anything :P.

So, doesn't this sound a little 'hindsight' along with a case of read the very fine print and never accept an offer that feels to good to be true?

'FireKnife'

Six to ten percent gain on a long-term investment sounded plausible, that's why I accepted it in the first place. Plus, the fine print was a fine cluster *fruitcage* in the first place.

And now they have the gall to tell me that I can't bail out, because some regulation, blah blah, payments were made, blah blah. Dumb mother*fruitcage*ers don't even know their own clauses (clause: "date of document delivery is considered the start date of the contract". Date of document delivery is not registered anywhere as they just send the documents via normal mail, without any registration, confirmation or anything. Another clause: "You have the right to terminate the contract in thirty days from start date of the contract". Thirty days from a null date is still a null date, so I can do it ANYTIME and they still try to stall me with some lame-*albatross* excuses).

Sounds like you have been had by passed around fine print, so really good luck there. It can often lead to it looking like you have a chance / a case but then when you actually get down to it you are just going to keep getting screwed over and over by them in some form or another.

Still if you do get round it and get your money back very well done.

'FireKnife'

Not sure if I would choose Apocalypse on December 12 or another four years with Barack mother *fruitcage* Obama.

Wait you voted Romney?

Heard that Barack is gonna do his first speech in the Deep South from behind 8 inch thick bullet proof glass !!! Out of order .... Just because Barack is a black man Dosnt mean he is gonna shoot someone !!!

That is possibly the worst joke I have ever heard, I would expect that from someone on Zero In, but not here.

People from Poland who can't speak English for *suitcase*. On a British airsoft forum. Makes me wanna grab a hefty stick and chase them off to herd pigs.

How do you think we feel over here? I have no issue with immigration at all, so long as you can at least understand the basic English for the job you are doing, I mean when you go up and ask for a 'Boneless Banquet with a Pepsi, side of beans and some barbeque sauce' you don't expect the response to be a blank look as though you just asked it in some African tribal language and not English. But then that goes for all immigrants that don't bother to learn the basics, not just those from Eastern Europe.

'FireKnife'

I can't believe so many people voted for the guy that wonders why the windows don't open on planes.

69359644.jpg

I don't know *fruitcage* tard.

Then again it isn't as bad as the fat blonde girl on Youtube that goes on about him, makes me laugh as it sums up the average Romeny voter to a tee, I mean a woman voting for Romney, that is like an African American voting for him. :P

'FireKnife'

Archived