My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

Sledge

Guys who value women as objects.

When you see 16 year olds (and older) call their "Girlfriend" their "*badgeress*" i have an urge to come up behind them and just kick them right in the jacobs.....

DOOOO EEEEET! I agree so hard, maybe some courtesy these days? 
Then go get them? :P
Nah, the photographer was out and didn't have time to process them.

I got them today. Sadly, it turns out I still look like a *fruitcage* potato on them, and a large part of the photos is still missing.

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guys who value women as objects.

When you see 16 year olds (and older) call their "Girlfriend" their "*badgeress*" i have an urge to come up behind them and just kick them right in the jacobs.....

Too many of them around. But then sadly I know one or two girls that are no better, one with a book of every guy she slept with, including if they are any good. Worries me almost as much as the masogonists.

DOOOO EEEEET! I agree so hard, maybe some courtesy these days? Nah, the photographer was out and didn't have time to process them.

I got them today. Sadly, it turns out I still look like a *fruitcage* potato on them, and a large part of the photos is still missing.

I don't care how you look, I want to see hot boob :P.

Yesterday's jalfrezi, coupled with the horrid loo roll at work.

This is why sometimes it is better to bring your own. I would say don't eat curry but that is like depriving someone of bacon.

contraceptive implant. 2 years of not worrying about pills and babies! woo! problem is it can (for a while anyway) cause irregular/extended periods as i have unfortunately discovered. oddly enough it can also have the complete opposite effect, one of her friends got the implant about a year and a half ago and hasn't had a period since  :angry:  no such luck here.

yeah, i hate this. on a similar note i figured out why exactly i hate most rap music and rappers themselves. in essence, the typical rapper is an incredibly obnoxious toff. think about it, both have lots of money and like to let everyone know, they just go about it different ways. toffs do it subtly with snootyness and a sense of smug superiority, while rappers go "YEEEEEEEEEEEA BOIIII! CHECK OUT HOW MUCH DOLLA AND BITCHES I GOT YO!". everything they seem to do is centered around rubbing their wealth in your face. 

Now to only convince mine to get one, as much as I like safe sex she has one or two 'allergies' that get in the way and it means this would be easier for both of us but she isn't sure.

As for the rap music, it is ironic, people with way too much money singing about being down in the ghetto with the homies getting shot at while going on about big *albatross* bitches while they all end up shagging tight models. I just don't listen to it as it is *suitcase*, no other reason is really needed. ;)

'FireKnife'

I'm tempted to say a god awful joke but its so bad on FireKnife could say it and not look like a *beep*.

Also my mother is 52 and looks like a cross-breed between a hippo and a koala. But she is one of the strangest/funniest people you.could meet ;)

Edit: bloody mobile messed up the quotes

I'm tempted to say a god awful joke but its so bad on FireKnife could say it and not look like a *beep*.

Do it anyway

Also my mother is 52 and looks like a cross-breed between a hippo and a koala

Like that would stop him trying to make a move

*fruitcage* the European Commission. They're plotting to sic an auditor on us, requiring some dumb-*albatross* paperwork we were never asked to provide for the last four years, just because "the Commission can sic an auditor on any participant in the project at their discretion, and since Poland is a hopeless bureaucratic cluster*fruitcage*, we'll merrily go and *fruitcage* up their day, because why not."

Now to only convince mine to get one, as much as I like safe sex she has one or two 'allergies' that get in the way and it means this would be easier for both of us but she isn't sure.

As for the rap music, it is ironic, people with way too much money singing about being down in the ghetto with the homies getting shot at while going on about big *albatross* bitches while they all end up shagging tight models. I just don't listen to it as it is *suitcase*, no other reason is really needed. ;)

'FireKnife'

it's not too bad apparently. my GF is pretty uneasy about large needley things, but she said it was alright. they use local anesthetic and make an inscision, after the anesthetic jab you don't feel anything. just need to try not to knock it for a few days after since it makes one hell of a bruise. and as i said, you might get lucky and not see a period for 2 whole years. on the other hand you could end up in my situation... 3 months and still going  :(

the thing is with the majority of rappers is they never seem like they're actually a nice person. i don't like the majority of rap simply because its not my thing, but the fact that the 'artists' tend to come across as arrogant, smug *albartrotheth* doesn't help

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="my_plague_666" data-cid="2588737" data-time="1356119947"

my GF is pretty uneasy about large needley things, but she said it was alright.

Fnar fnar!

Edit; stupid *fruitcage* phone *fruitcage* up quotes...

There's something serious fubar with facebook on my PC, the whole look of the page is wrong, all the little drop-downs like friend requests, messages, etc are all open and won't close, I can't view anything, the post status or search boxes aren't there, the entire right-hand chat bar thing is missing, and more....

It works fine on my mobile, but when I try to post statuses or comments using my phone they just never show up.

So, all in all, FB is *suitcase*.

Yup. He's already tried reducing my sales resource material, and outright telling me he doesn't want me here and I should quit. Funnily enough in the current job climate I'm not in a hurry to quit, so now he's upped the stakes.

Looks like the game is on then.

Archived