My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

Sledge

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mlgv5XM6B8

I thought the above should be brought to peoples attention, seeing from what I can gather this is in the UK on a publicly accessible field.

Is it me or should some people really not be allowed out, ever?

'FireKnife'

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Could be private land with owners permission , who knows ? But shooting at cars . Or it looks that way is just plain stupidity .

Would forward it to the relavant authority as they can trace who loaded it on the net . And take action if necessary .

Even if it is private land it is still a very open field that looks easily accessible to me, while the law states that somethings you can of course do on private land without prosecution, it is one less issue for the police and public to deal with if they can't see it happening.

Either way it looks very stupid and sadly an example of the kind of stuff that people do that gives our hobby a bad name.

Yeah I saw their other video's - he does a review of a G&G MP5, where he states he bought it from zero one as a two tone, and then sprayed it black. *Alarm bells ringing*

Found that little gem of information on a forum when discussing said persons other videos. At work at the moment so I can't check and comment but still this is really stupid behaviour.

'FireKnife'

*fruitcage* Magpul and their mall ninja bull*suitcase*.

I went over to their site to check those new tacticool shotgun accessories. For definitely civilian pump-action shotguns. Why oh why Magpul furniture has the doubtful distinction of being an ITAR-restricted product? Because those asshats crawled up some Congress butt or other?! Seriously. I do believe I could get a set of wood furniture for my ACM Leaker 590 from the US without any hassle, but not Magpul, all because of that ITAR horse*suitcase*.

I just found out my £450 odd bonus isn't getting paid until the April pay check on the 15th, not the one on March 15th.

I still have £7-8000 spare in my account.

What was I ranting about again?

'FireKnife'

I'll say it again, now's the perfect time to invest in me! or just spread the love. :D NOT LIKE THAT YOU DIRTY PERVERT! ;)

That's another one: cough mixture. Is there one tat actually works? No. What happens is this:

1: Get a cough.

2: Take cough mixture.

3: Experience relief for ooh, say two minutes?

4: Realise mixture has worn off and you can't take any more for four hours.

5: Decide in future to spend same money on ice-cream.

Lousy international drug companies...

LMFAO.

Reminds me of the Lonely Island video "Like a Boss" where he says "swallow sadness" 

-Hawaiian

I'll say it again, now's the perfect time to invest in me! or just spread the love. :D NOT LIKE THAT YOU DIRTY PERVERT! ;)

What investment opportunities do you offer? Do you guarentee a reasonable rate of return or do you just want a £10 to buy a decent meal :P.

As for spreading the love, sorry only the ladies get that luxury, my 'other side' is being kept well bottled up to keep me from going insane (yes I do have mild split personality disorder, thankfully only mild).

'FireKnife'

I have a set of Allen keys and one of those interchangeable screwdrivers, my set of tools is complete :P.

Though I could do with more pistols, I have an idea, but it needs more cheap pistols. Anyone got a cheap old Marui or something lying around?

'FireKnife'

Ouch! I know the tax office is full of *Ubarflock*, they sent me a tax rebate after I said my tax code was wrong. However it was right and they didn't check it and changed it anyway. Three years later they said "LOL we *fruitcage*ed up, give us our money back plz". Paying £50 a month for the next three years. *Ubarflock*!

Hmm, well for me it was a case of back in 2011 Christmas time I was paying basic tax rate when I was working under the amount you could earn before tax.

Cue Feburary 2013 and a cheque for £381 to pay it back. Took their time eh? And when I raised this back in 2011 they said they would deal with it?

Ah well I know my potential bonus of £575-600 will be taxed and that will easily be about 25% of it gone. Either way though it pays off my car insurance and I get a raise of about 2-3% this year, yay-ish.

Still I know that a gun I want is out there, good price too and I will be moving next year so would have a chance to use it but still, I know the second I buy it something will happen and I will have to sell it to make the shortfall. :(

'FireKnife'

Probably because we're also funding benefits scroungers, crooked politicians and housing a whole loads of foreign nationals while there are British folk homeless and below the poverty line through no fault of their own?

I wouldn't mind paying tax into a system that wasn't broken and corrupt.

You earn money, you pay tax, you get police, NHS, roads, schools, civil rights, the armed forces and all sorts of other stuff.

Police: Not up here, you get one bloke in a car that doesn't know how to drive going round an estate full of *rickrolls* and chavs trying to hide in his car forgetting it has a big yellow line on the side and a blue bulb on it.

NHS: Waiting a month for an appointment is not a service I would pay for.

Roads: Again all of the ones I use to get from work to home and back have at least one big nice pothole where you don't want it, leading to car damage in the long run and wasted money on repairs for road issues that tax should cover.

Schools: Fair enough, but then as there is now no incentive to go and the Police do little about it what is the point putting money into it?

Civil Rights: How is this linked to tax? Surely if you are in a democratic government that is what gets you your civil rights?

The Armed Forces: Fine, if we are ever going to be involved in a war or conflict that isn't A: utterly pointless and wont make a change or B: one that we would be nuked in 10secs flat along with the rest of the world.

At the end of the day it boils down more to how the council spend tax, and around here at least it seems that they don't have a clue. Hell the man in charge of our countries money doesn't even have a basic understanding of accounting, so what is the point in having him in that job. It is more the idiots that exploit tax and those that don't know how it should be spent. While it makes sense to have the amount people put in for the little they get is not worth it.

'FireKnife'

I think it's more the fact that encompassed within 'all sorts of other stuff' is subsidised ups for MPs, getting snakes restuffed and all that jazz. I don't mind paying tax, I just don't like the fact I have no control over what it gets spent on and the variety of taxes that exist.

Idea that me and my dad were kicking around, abolish road tax for vehicles and scrap council tax components for road maintenance, lower/force the cost of public transport down. Increase fuel duty by 5-10p - invest the money in further improving/maintaining transport infrastructure.

Pretty sure it was utterly unfeasible but we were having a good *badgeress* at the buffoons at the nation's helm :)

The town halls are nice and plush , the mps are plush as are the councils managers with their fat cat salarys , that's where our money is going !! Look after themselves and any scraps left over spent on joe public . More like , they are all in this together ,, not we are all in this together .. Peasants and lords comes to mind ....

Archived