My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

Sledge

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

More course grade plummeting done today and overall I'm letting the "one" part of me take over, simply to let it burn steadily and then withdraw.  The weather is best trying to portray the stereotypical English weather, which should make my sister's upcoming wedding miserable (part of me laughs at the predicament partially I must admit).

Real rant for the day:  Cyclists on campus.  There is bike paths everywhere alongside the main footpaths, yet they insist on going down the main footpaths.  Today makes the fifth time this year one has knocked into one of my legs.  Somehow I've managed to not have anything other than a slight limp for the rest of the day every time.

It's official, those idiots from local postal service lost my vest and my Broomhandle. If they can't update parcel status for nine days straight, I believe they are so stupid they got tangled in a stray roll of sellotape!

My computer is still broken. :(

So far I've replaced the video card, the motherboard, the RAM and the power supply and still no change.

For the money I've spent - not to mention the time and stress it's caused me - I could have just gone out and bought a brand new working computer and put my hard drives in it.

I can't afford to repair or replace it, sadly, I couldn't really afford the parts I already bought as replacements, even though most were second-hand.

I'm thoroughly fed up now. 

The expensive POS software based on an open source project that I'm using at work suddenly started working even worse than usual. Just when I'm digging through tasks with deadline set to next Friday (they're monkey jobs like "click here", "send that line" and so, but there's twenty of them on my side and hell knows how many on my colleague's side, and he just happens to be off taking care of his wife and newborn son).

Bloody Wolf Armouries. I put my work as the delivery address as I knew there would be nobody home today but they go and put the billing address for the shipping one so now I have to wait till Monday for UPS to try another delivery and there won't be anyone at home again.

I had heard they had improved but I guess not that much

Bloody Wolf Armouries. I put my work as the delivery address as I knew there would be nobody home today but they go and put the billing address for the shipping one so now I have to wait till Monday for UPS to try another delivery and there won't be anyone at home again.

I had heard they had improved but I guess not that much

if it was for a rif it has to go to the address held on the ukara database .

For the raising up bit, just a family thing, and I am fine with that.  As for the drink-less wedding, my sister is a bit high on religious rhetoric somewhat, as is her soon to be husband.  She wants to be a missionary doctor somewhat, but she still is spoiled beyond belief.  I'm sure someone will hide a flask, I would if I was a drinker.  I joked that I would wear an East-Bloc uniform of some sort (I wanted to get a East German Tunic set just for the occasion) and mutter in a slurred accent the whole time.  The vest for the tuxes we groomsmen all rented is now white apparently, but the tie is still lime green.

mimesis, we wish, we surely wish that was the case.

if it was for a rif it has to go to the address held on the ukara database .

True but it was just a RIS rail, vertical grip and magnifier for my red dot. Also it's the second time they have done this. To make it worse I went on the UPS website as it says you can redirect the parcel only for it to tell me I have to ring them

Archived