My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

Sledge

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's happened to me before. Stripped out my HFC Mauser Broomhandle, bits flew everywhere. I couldn't find one of the springs, so the pistol went in the junk box. While sorting out my display of models, I found the spring on a shelf. This was six months later!

Or when you rush to the toilet for a desperate dump, only to discover you're out of bog roll.......and really wish you hadn't changed the bathroom curtains for plastic blinds.

And then you're Golden Retriever puppy walks in................. :Dr_Evil:

I don't think I was meant to own this G&P M14. It shoots lovely and straight, when it shoots! I spent most of the morning unjamming the gun to find that the G&P mag included somehow got BB's jammed in the hop unit. So I discarded that mag for the day and ran with my other 7 mids, apart from the first shots coming out weaker than a gnats fart it started shooting great and got some awesome kills. Then it jams again in the afternoon and I didn't have a cleaning rod to unjam it.

I've had enough of that *fruitcage* gun!

On the plus side, I might marry my Seal Skinz socks as they are quite possible the greatest things ever!

Or when you rush to the toilet for a desperate dump, only to discover you're out of bog roll.......and really wish you hadn't changed the bathroom curtains for plastic blinds.

And then you're Golden Retriever puppy walks in................. :Dr_Evil:

1. Flush bog with elbow.

2. Reach between legs.

3. Wash *albatross* with hand full of water.

4. Allow *albatross* to drip-dry.

5. Wash hands.

Problem solved.

Seriously annoyed by the fact that white spray paint works so poorly on my old jeans I'm working on for the post-apocalypse outfit.

Then get a tin of paint, a brush and a stencil or something to give the effect you want?

'FireKnife'

Archived