My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

Sledge

Played at the weekend. First time since the Mall game in December.

Weather was good.

Standard of play was impeccable.

People took their hits.

The problem? I borrowed a mate's PTW for the afternoon and now I think I want one.

Might go half way and get an ASCU fitted to my M4.

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dad decided to be braindead today and back his car up straight into the yard ditch.  He runs off in my sister's "needs work done" car so he can go catch a baseball game.  I got called off work today and I am thinking "Great, I will have to listen to him swear all night and next morning till he gets it out.  I asked mother whether I should have a crack at getting it out and her thought is "He caused it, he can take care of it".

While I somewhat agree with this thought, I really do not look forward to the swearfest.  I'll get dragged into the mess sooner or later.

Dad decided to be braindead today and back his car up straight into the yard ditch.  He runs off in my sister's "needs work done" car so he can go catch a baseball game.  I got called off work today and I am thinking "Great, I will have to listen to him swear all night and next morning till he gets it out.  I asked mother whether I should have a crack at getting it out and her thought is "He caused it, he can take care of it".

While I somewhat agree with this thought, I really do not look forward to the swearfest.  I'll get dragged into the mess sooner or later.

Find employment.

Move out.

?

Profit.

That is what I did and it feels so good.

'FireKnife'

Erm, that is not a bad film to survive.

I can recommend some truly brain numbing films :P.

'FireKnife'

The nutcracker in 3D.

The dark crystal.

Zardos.

If you survive all three, your next challenge will involve zach braff.

Zardoz.

Er, ja, wha?

That film is made of so much win, it has Sean Connery, all other points are null and void :P.

Though if you want a long, bad movie watch Amadeus. The accents will grate on you, the characters are not good at all. In fact the only saving grace is F. Murry Abraham and that is it, if he wasn't in it I would kill myself.

Or if you really want torture just watch any film with Kevin James in it, fat pointless waste of screen time <_<

'FireKnife'

I like Amadeus. It's one of those films you have to watch after having sex. When you're completely relaxed and just want to vegetate with a bowl of twiglets.

Rant:- after clearing out a lot of geeky things, I went on ebay and bought more. Vicious circle. Make room, just to fill it back up, with more tat.

Then there is something wrong with both of you :P.

Though again it is not Braveheart, I managed to finish it and damn did I hate it so.

But then I like watching some bad films as they have that 'so bad it is good' thing going on but Amadeus and Braveheart just don't do it for me.

In my mind a good after sex film is the early Bond films, as then you feel quite manly after satisfying your woman (or man, animal, Japanese love pillow, rubber doll, whatever is your thing) and want to see what a real man does, beat up foriegn people, 'seduce' women and shoot from the hip. :D

'FireKnife'

Happened upon one of the latest "Sons of Guns" episodes, when Will goes to Jordan.

No, you do not to put silencers on everything Will, and since when do you get to become an arms dealer.

Airsoft-wise, how is it this difficult to get a full akm receiver and other externals bits minus the furniture without having to buy a $250 conversion kit.  I've got this East German furniture sitting here burning a hole through my floor waiting for me to spend weeks messing it up, but I have still to find anything.

I suppose I should have clarified that I would not use Cyma brand, because only the 48 model akm has proper externals for the procedure (1 stock tang, not two), and even a dboys potmetal would beat it structurally.  Most people having similar aims have gone for the lct style, but the only State-based shop that had parts, Fox Airsoft, either did not have every part I needed or pretty much charged what would be far over what the "economy" conversion kit would cost.  I just recently tried to bring myself to agreement regarding just getting piece by piece, but the parts are all out of stock and I would still be missing quite a bit.

Sure, I could try to hunt an AIMS model down and just slap the handguards on, but I want to fail miserably at modding the full stock.

As for second hand sales on forums, I am using seeing "Brand New" "Only 2000-4000 rounds" or "Barely Used" cymas going for 180-200 and anything else is 300-400.

On to other first world problems: Humidity.  I can handle immense cold, immense dry heat, but a bit of dampness and I shut down.  Just keeps raining one day and heating up the next.  Can't wait for the mosquitoes. 

Sure, I could try to hunt an AIMS model down and just slap the handguards on, but I want to fail miserably at modding the full stock.

That's what I did, couldn't be bothered messing about with the full stock so just bought an AIMS version on put on the hand guards on.

Gah, women.

Why can't they just grasp the simple premise that 'I do not have the same feelings for you, this has been going on for a while now and I can't see it improving, I am sorry to say I can't continue our relatioship knowing it is going to go on like this'?

I spell it out nice and clear, she says ok and then now I have to listen to her saying that she still wants to be with me. How can it be 'ok, fine' and then this?

And as odd as I am I can't just cut off talking to her and leave her to it, I am still a decent guy after all.

'FireKnife'

Shag her friend.

She doesn't have any and her flat mates are meh.

Why does she still want to be with you? You're an *albatross* :P

Suprisingly some women just don't see that about me :P. But yes for all intents and purposes I am the synonym of a donkey :D.

Punch to the head usually gets the message across lol ( only joking )

I'm not Danny Dyer or Chris Brown.

'FireKnife'

Shag her flat mates then. All of them. She will get the hint.

Again erm no. And there is only two, one of which is annoying the other of which has a 'only with someone I love' policy.

Plus I have other girls to screw. Just want this one to understand the situation first damn it :D.

'FireKnife'

You've broken up with her so just screw the other girl and hopefully she should get the message

If only women were that easy :P.

Though I am glad some are easy in other ways.

Either way I have made my point, I don't count us as being a relationship, she claimed to accept it so by rights I think that puts me as single and free to screw whatever woman I want. ;)

'FireKnife'

Archived