My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

Sledge

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When women say "fine", what the really mean is "I hear what you're saying, but....". Insert anything after but, that repeats what they want/don't want you to do.

Seriously, the best thing to do FK is walk away. You've been nice and civil, now it's to mine to leave her to it. Unless there is another reason, why you can't just walk away (a reason that you don't/can't go into, on a public forum).

Rant:- really hate, having to pretend to like people, just so that I don't hurt my wife's feelings (no, it's not anyone in her family). Bite the lip, smile, and then go home, kill a few xeno's.

Well it has got to the point that it is now like all the other crazy ones, walk away and ignore.

Though what worries me is for a guy that is a self proclaimed *rickroll* I leave such a lasting impression on said girls? What do I do / have / give to them that makes them want me to stay? :P

Either way I have had my share of stalkers, like other people and once you can deal with the worst, you can deal with anything.

'FireKnife'

With all these actors getting nicked for sex offences recently , we will struggle to find any blokes to watch in soap operas soon ...

Seems to be a new police crime incentive , wait till their bits stop working / old age , then nick them when they are more of a threat to themselves than the public .

I suppose they are easier to catch in a mobility buggy /. Zimmer frame . As they can't exactly do a runner anymore ..

Ruger 10/22 wooden stocks. Stupidly expensive in stores, and abouth three quarters of Ebay sellers start their auctions with "Shipping to the US only".

Or people who are ignorant to the fact that HI is part of the US. THAT is really annoying. They think we Hawaii people live in a completely different universe or something. Ugh

Or people who are ignorant to the fact that HI is part of the US. THAT is really annoying. They think we Hawaii people live in a completely different universe or something. Ugh

Well which would you rather be, independent country or part of the USA :P.

As for me, well one woman gets the hint, doesn't stop another one trying to start something with me. She is attractive, exotic and interesting. Oh well being single for two days was fun :D.

'FireKnife'

As for me, well one woman gets the hint, doesn't stop another one trying to start something with me. She is attractive, exotic and interesting. Oh well being single for two days was fun :D.

'FireKnife'

You been flirting with the girl in the Chinese takeaway again. ??? Lol

Well which would you rather be, independent country or part of the USA :P.

'FireKnife'

Its actually funny, some local ethnic Hawaiian people want to be their own country they have their "we were here first blahblahblah" argument, but the thing is, the country would be so small, they would have no resources, no military, no economy... 

I think if Hawai'i did secede, they would have LOTS of problems as a new country. 

Anyway... Bagels. Mhhhh. Bagels. :) 

You been flirting with the girl in the Chinese takeaway again. ??? Lol

Actually she is from India and she is a nutritionist :P.

Its actually funny, some local ethnic Hawaiian people want to be their own country they have their "we were here first blahblahblah" argument, but the thing is, the country would be so small, they would have no resources, no military, no economy... 

I think if Hawai'i did secede, they would have LOTS of problems as a new country. 

Its actually funny, some local ethnic Scottish people want to be their own country they have their "we were here first blahblahblah" argument, but the thing is, the country would be so small, they would have no resources, no military, no economy... 

I think if Scotland did secede, they would have LOTS of problems as a new country.

:P

'FireKnife'

Is that what it says in her profile on thaibrides.com?

Not into Thai women, though I know many people that seem to prefer Far East Asian women over anything else.

Though this would be the first non-white girl I do freaky shizz to :P.

'FireKnife'

Don't date Thai or Chinese women .

My mate was with one who went ballistic on him

All he did was ask her for a 69 Whilst in bed with him the middle of the night ....

She punched him and told him';; *fruitcage* off , I no cook this time of night !!!

Badbaz, please try not to avoid the swear filter. This is still a PG13 forum, even though fire knife is a member ;)

How I am still one I don't know.

Either way is it offensive to buy a copy of the Kama Sutra and go through it when you are with an Indian girl that is very active in bedroom or so she claims? :P

'FireKnife'

These days I find myself more inclined to complain about things.

Not sure if its a bad thing or not, but I'm getting more and more of the mindset that if something's not 110%, somebody needs to be sorting it out.

*fruitcage* WOMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All i said was that i was going away next weekend to do some stuff with some mates, and she throws the biggest shitstorm ever possible. Im soooooooo sorry that my life doesn't resolve around yours, how about i ditch my dream of signing up and become a couch-potato-partner?????? 

I swear to god if she acts like this again tomorrow i will end it, this is the 4th time this week she's gone *badgeress*-mode on me for no apparent reason

(on a lighter note: DAFT PUNK)

Archived