My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

Sledge

Don't mind colds, V&D is a killer though. At least you can stay in bed with a cold, with V&D, you're confined to the toilet. Uuuuurrrrgggghhh.

Edit:- I'm a bit of a Star Wars fan and I go on a website called "Rebelscum". On that website I learnt about a baby who was born with a unique health problem (pretty serious) and she had a nick name of Princess Leah. I followed the family on Facebook, as I found what they where going through interesting (how they dealt with their daughters illness and the tests etc). I routed for this poor baby who was going through hell, as doctors couldn't quite figure out what was wrong etc.

Just checked my Facebook and the poor child has died. It's kind of hit me as I got use to the updates from the parents saying she'd pulled through yet again. But unfortunately, this time their daughter didn't. It's strange how a child I've never met, could effect me when they died. Really do feel for the parents, they seem really nice.

Now, there are many children, adults going through terrible times everyday. I know that. I just got attached to routing for this little girl who was going through hell.

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's never nice when a little kid dies though :(

As for the cold, I'm off to a weekender this evening and off to Download on Wednesday so I am hoping to at least be better for Download! No rest for the wicket keeper or err something.

Turns out that some retarded *fruitcage* at my work forgot to tell me I was supposed to do one thing I assumed I wasn't supposed to do since the new system was supposed to do it automatically. Since a MONTH. Now I will have to trawl through HUNDREDS of papers and put them in the new system, because - of course - even if it could be done automatically, it won't.

SPAM

WARS

EPISODE 1

Arnies airsoft is being bomb boarded with website links to cheap knock off clothing.

Patrons have begun to realise there is only one way to get rid of this phantom menace.

Secret spies are dispatched to investigate this elusive evil. . . .

Saw this today http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2338128/Anger-Queen-mobbed-mobile-BBC-visit-staff-follow-like-zombies.html?ICO=most_read_module

thought the photograph was hilarious but at the same time - this *suitcase* is getting ridiculous. went to a festival and the crowd looked like a nuremberg rally, a smartphone salute. I saw a post in here about a guy going to a gig - another asked him to record it. What the *fruitcage* is that about? 9/10 recordings of gig recordings from phones sound like one of those voicemailes you live when drunk and in da club...  A pigeon hopped in a carriage I was in and it was a mexican stand off. one dude even had a dslr jobby with lens and was at it lol. I could go on - but won't

I think I would have been the only person still at my desk.  I couldn't give a *fruitcage* about the Royal family.

I've never got phone recording at gigs.  Utterly mind boggling.  When you get home are you going to listen to some *suitcasey* recording you did on your phone or listen to some decent FLAC or something.  Perhaps it's for people that hate music.

I saw an awesome video appear on YouTube from 2010 Bloodstock where Opeth played Rainbow's 'Catch The Rainbow'. It was emotional.

Sadly, BOA didn't release it to YouTube themselves so had to go hunting for one from the crowd. Apparently it was taken on a mobile but the sound is crystal clear and the video is pretty decent too.

I've seen that it is gonna be bad weather on the Thursday and Friday at Download, can't say I am happy about it but it is England afterall so to be expected, never used this tent that I am taking before so a bit anxious, my others have been lent out to family for their camping trips this month and I am left with the new one. I'm sure it will be fine, inshallah.

My rant: Chain restaurants.

Every single one of them seems to just serve the same thing now and nothing else. It is getting to the point that I don't even have to look at a menu, just say something I saw on a menu at one place and undoubtedley they do an equivalent. It just feels like there is no choice. What doesn't help is that most of the restaurants around by me are either expensive, chain ones or just rubbish. This means there isn't much point in going out, thus making things that bit more boring.

Also 'philly cheese sauce' is the most disgusting thing I have tasted, seriously I would rather die than eat it again. Ruined so much of the otherwise decent meal I had.

Oh and the spam, damn is it bad at the moment.

'FireKnife'

Looks like I need to start searching for a new job. Goddamn cockbags.

Can't decide if that's acutally for the better. The job was chillaxing but you really didn't do anything meaningful nor challenging, just tedious office tasks.

But it was also decently paid.

bit of an odd one, but i was listening to the radio 1 breakfast show this morning and nick grimshaw was saying about some time in the last few days he'd met the queen (in one of these formal introduction jobbies) and that the guy introduced him and there was a horrible awkward silence which he broke with a cheerful "heya, y'alright?" to which she just looked at him, ignored him and walked on.

now i know there's all this *badger*s about 'you mustn't speak to the queen unless she speaks to you' but come one now! if someone you've just been intorduced to says hello to you, you don't glare at them and then blank them, it's downright *fruitcage* rude. I dont care who you are, that's just bloody rude. not sure why it struck quite such a nerve but it genuinely wound me up and has made me resent the royals that little bit more.

I think I would have been the only person still at my desk.  I couldn't give a *fruitcage* about the Royal family.

I've never got phone recording at gigs.  Utterly mind boggling.  When you get home are you going to listen to some *suitcasey* recording you did on your phone or listen to some decent FLAC or something.  Perhaps it's for people that hate music.

not sure i understand it either... i'm usually too busy actually enjoying myself properly!

Nick Grimshore is not a normal person.

Beat in mind when the Queen was crowned, she was the Monarch of an empire that stretched over a fifth of the world. She has since had to witness the utter collapse of her country and empire and the descent of her people into slovenly, morose, celebrity obsessed childish creatures.

I should I again it is pretty low.

Archived