My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

Sledge

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That horrible moment when you dig out an old DVD to watch, open it up and discover that there is no disc inside.

Nnnooooooooooo . . . .

Ah the wonders of selective OCD, when you have to make sure that every disc you own goes back in the case it belongs in. :P

Even to the point that all of my 3DS games go back in the right box. Never got how people can put DVDs in the wrong cases, but then as I said I am a bit 'different' ;)

'FireKnife'

I still can't find mario kart for the wii, which I had planned to give along with one of the old wiis to my sister and brother-in-law as a christmas present.  Not much ocd with cases, which led to lots of frustrating times over the years.

By far my favorite game for the wii. Haha. 

Oh, I'm very OCD when it comes to putting things back, once you've finished with them (dvd's games etc). I use to hate it, when I'd get a VHS tape back and the person hadn't rewinded it, or had only rewinded it half way!! Aaaarrrgggghh.

But, the DVD in question was last viewed by someone else, not going to name and shame (my wife), as that would be childish. How do I know she was the last to view it "oh, I watched that last week". Enough said.

Damn wives, should never let them at the DVD collection. However I find that thankfully most people I know share my desire to have the right items in the right case :P.

Unless you are that bloke that attacked his wife after she traded in all his DVDs at CeX, now that is just stupid and going too far.

'FireKnife'

amateurstuntman, in about an hour or so I get to attend your definition of hell for my summer workplace, the golf course next door.

Cue constant mutterings of "Tommy Gun my man!", "How is college?", "What do you plan on doing?", etc.

I just want to say one word to you, one word: Plastics.

I started working on a Far Cry 3 map yesterday. Spent like five hours on it.

Editor crashed.

I haven't saved. *fruitcage*.

Then I put together a concept in PS (wasn't hard, I was thinking about porting a map from Counter-Strike, then got an idea to merge two maps together), saved it on my portable HDD and looked at it over my morning tea.

I'd have to scrap the whole design and set it on an island instead.

amateurstuntman, in about an hour or so I get to attend your definition of hell for my summer workplace, the golf course next door.

Cue constant mutterings of "Tommy Gun my man!", "How is college?", "What do you plan on doing?", etc.

But it's winter?

Finally my works xmas raffle was drawn today! Thus ends getting asked twice a day, since the start of November, whether I want *fruitcage* raffle tickets. The prizes were good, but it blows my mind that some people buy £60+ worth of tickets. Congratulations you won a £3 box of chocolates!

I did win some red whine and THX styling tongs though, which the missus can have.

Archived