My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

Sledge

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Camden is a bit for to go for a hackey lol. I might check toys r us as there's one not too far from me.

Hackey is great, we always used to play hackey when we were outside having a smoke at my old work. I took my hackey to Battle Lakes last time we were marshalling and we played it the night before. I think we got one or two hacks, but Hwagan just wasn't a hackey master. :P

Bullshiting market traders. The other half got me a MTP windproof smock for my birthday and said the guy running the stall told her they're a really rare pattern and normally go for £200. Luckily she paid a good price for it but the fact he lied to her to try and get a sale when she had already decided to buy it just *fruitcage*s me right off and makes me think twice about giving him my business in future

So, as a History major, I have had to take courses in another "social science" field to fill up requirements.  Said course all had to be from one field though, which ended up being anthropology (since I took classes in it that I thought I would be okay with/were chosen for me back in community college, not knowing that it locked me in).

I have 16 credits after this semester still to do, and about 7 are already determined to finish my overall requirements, leaving 9 left.  Every time I went to talk to my designated adviser, said adviser would say, "Hey, why don't you go talk to the anthropology department adviser, see if you can get a minor."

I've contemplated going through the loops to do so, but I just found the page earlier today that lists the minor requirements, and quite frankly I have thrown up my hands.  Apparently all the anthropology courses happen to not only be the required ones, but also happen to be listed as "cannot be used for your major if pursuing this minor".

So basically there is no point going to waste this adviser's time, because apparently almost 4 years ago I was already out of the picture for a minor in the field they have decided I had to credits from just to get my major (of which I feel I have taken more of then actual history courses).

Why am I in college?

I went as the job prospects in my area for someone with the qualifications I had was slim. Yes, I legitimately went with the honest intention of bettering myself and not getting laid.

Today I am having my resolve tested by stupid customers. A guy I spoke to last week emailed in over the weekend asking for advise with a problem. It's not as if I spent 35 mins on the phone with him on friday explaining how to resolve his issue OH WAIT YES I BLOODY WELL DID.

I didn't get the higher position I applied for at work. They say that I lack the experience that they wanted, when the experience would have come working from that role! They aren't even going to offer it to me as the guy they did offer it to didn't take it, and I would have been their second choice.

Quite frankly, *fruitcage* my job.

Ouch,

Though with my job the only way I advance is dead man's boots which is not great.

Plus it is in Aberdeen which makes it *suitcase*.

But I really, really, really like my job otherwise, just why can't it be nearer to other places where they have variety and things to do :(.

'FireKnife'

spent too much money on airsoft bits... which means I don't have any money to airsoft...

the silver lining to this cloud: I have lots of airsofting bits

Story of my life.

Also, I just spent a solid half an hour making a pizza (from scratch, with flour and everything) - Put it in the oven. Returned 15 minutes later expecting to enjoy my delicious sustenance disc, and discovered I hadn't put the oven on, so now I have to wait another half an hour for my pizza.

*fruitcage* YOU, OVEN. *fruitcage* YOU IN THE *fruitcage* CONTROLS OR SOME *suitcase*, YOU STUPID BOX OF COOKING.

Not sure if I already told you this one but:

I listed my flatmate's League of Legends account on Ebay, legality be damned. I did it like three times.

Once it didn't sell.

Second time, some dumb *fruitcage* bought it, didn't pay and didn't even have the common decency to respond to ANY of my goddamned messages.

Third time, which happened on Friday, another dumb *fruitcage* bought it, paid and immediately started whining that he bought it by mistake.

The address he gave on eBay looked sketchy, since it was in Honolulu, the dumb *fruitcage* had his name entered in Chinese letters and eBay claimed his location being some *suitcase*hole town in the *fruitcage* Siberia, so I decided to troll him and said I'll send him the autographed pro gamer ID and account data via snail mail to the address he gave me. Unsurprisingly, the dumb *fruitcage* starts whining "no no my address is wrong" - cao ni ma *beep*, I'd gladly roll up the two hundred bucks you paid me and shove them up your *albatross*, but since you're a bit far away, I'm perfectly fine with cancelling the deal.

Jesus *fruitcage* Christ, what did I do to deserve dealing with this sort of complete and utter *Ivery* *Ubarflock*?!

Check your seller preferences and change everything that filters out the twats.  No negative feedback, instant payment e.t.c.

Sadly, I cannot filter:

- accounts created in the last three months

- accounts with zero feedback

- accounts belonging to mongs, twats and other sorts of *Iveryflock*.

You know the economy is in trouble when McDs start charging for extras :P.

As for me it is dealing with the gormless morons that drive around on the roads in the countryside areas round here when it is blowing a gale and raining. They insist on still going 60mph on a single track road.

Though if they are behind me I just have fun with it, slow down to a comfortable 30-40mph and carry on, making sure to take up the road and slow for bends as you should do. It is great watching them get annoyed knowing full well that if you have to stop for som reason and they even remotely come into contact with you it is their fault. People really are stupid sometimes, but hey don't have to put up with it for that much longer so can't complain too much, if they want to drive like idiots and kill themselves so be it. Just hope they don't take any decent, safe and respectable people with them.

'FireKnife'

tried to sell an account for *fruitcage* "league of legends"???

Well, since my flatmate managed to unlock the whole roster before getting fed up with that cancer of a game, and owes me rent, he had the idea to list it on eBay... but he doesn't have an eBay account himself.

You know the economy is in trouble when McDs start charging for extras :P.

As for me it is dealing with the gormless morons that drive around on the roads in the countryside areas round here when it is blowing a gale and raining. They insist on still going 60mph on a single track road.

Though if they are behind me I just have fun with it, slow down to a comfortable 30-40mph and carry on, making sure to take up the road and slow for bends as you should do. It is great watching them get annoyed knowing full well that if you have to stop for som reason and they even remotely come into contact with you it is their fault. People really are stupid sometimes, but hey don't have to put up with it for that much longer so can't complain too much, if they want to drive like idiots and kill themselves so be it. Just hope they don't take any decent, safe and respectable people with them.

'FireKnife'

It's funny watching them go redder and redder in the mirror!

It's funny watching them go redder and redder in the mirror!

I even had one so determined to get past me that they tried to overtake in a gap barely able to fit them, in a FIAT Panda that was barely able to actually hit 60mph given the conditions (6am, very wet and average wind).

'FireKnife'

Archived