My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

Sledge

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gunmane; when you say he hides behind a disease (that should have killed him years ago), does he have a disease or are you saying he doesn't? Also, sometimes having an illness can have an affect on our psychological state. But this is pure speculation, based on your comments and my own experience with relates who have long term illness, and not an attempt to upset you.

Edit:- children's programme this morning; "little bear is not lost, he is just mis-placed". Yes, that's called lost. Stop not picking and confusing children.

On the subject of hanging politicians this is related. We know MP'S morals are lower than a centipede's nutsack but this takes the mick

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2629385/Fury-peers-walked-House-Lords-names-six-dead-soldiers-read-out.html

On the subject of hanging politicians this is related. We know MP'S morals are lower than a centipede's nutsack but this takes the mick

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2629385/Fury-peers-walked-House-Lords-names-six-dead-soldiers-read-out.html

And to make matters worse ol' mr high horse Dannat does not exhibit proper behavior, to put it one way...

Habukure, he does, its a sort of disease (from a mother who did not stay with his father, because again, bigot family) with mitochondrial, focused primarily in his arms, but although one could say it has an affect on his psyche, his psyche was long like it is today before it made its appearance in a noticeable way.  What I mean by him "hiding" behind it is that he uses it to sanctify him doing or not doing something, and many things over the years that I did not want any part of were forced upon me by virtue of "you have to do it because of his disease."  Most of what I think about him, as well as others' thoughts, is bottled up because we are not allowed to strike him down a single peg, and the few times that it has happened, he goes all wishy-washy for awhile before reasserting his bigotry.  His disease is also not supposed to be known to anyone outside the family, which just adds to the lies he sows to outsiders, that he is the only one doing anything whilst the rest of us are "lazy".  Honestly, at this point I believe he doesn't have the disease, regardless of the medical documentation I have seen.

Currently, he wants my mother to get this job so that he "doesn't have to work anymore for benefits" and can "relax".  It is odd, considering that whenever he has time at home he just sits in his chair and yells racist slurs whenever the news is on, yells at sports games, and acts all grumpy because no one wants anything to do with him (yes, even his "friends").  I should point out that he is younger than my mom, who herself has survived multiple instances of cancer with now failing kidneys and other matters that I cannot even go into.  I see my mother as my real family, and every day I am willing to have my kidneys or any other part of me taken out to replace hers, though she insists on holding out.

Enough with all that though, we all have people we can't stand, even those tied to us by blood.  So I will leave this at that.  I just hope she does well on the interview today, even though I know my father will just taut that it was all on him.

I should really just rant about not going airsofting, shouldn't I?

Have you tried to have a sit down with your Dad and air your grievances? I don't know if you've tried it before or if it's even feasable. Sometimes people hide their anger behind obvious out puts (hating minorities etc), that's not to say this is true for you. It sounds like this has been happening for a long time and it's a sore subject.

Habakure, it's been tried before, but eventually we have just stopped since it never sticks to him.  Like I said before, he'll swing into realization of his behavior before quickly reverting back to his normal psyche.  Therapy would be a bit like throwing rocks at a rubber wall.

Really want to leave it at that.  Just got told earlier when I went to get my paycheck before work that I have to come in later than scheduled, and my supposed pay raise was 50 pennies, which is still less than the proshop staff make or what my state's bureaucrats are arguing for statewide. :rofl:

As for the House of Lords, reminds me of far too many governments come and gone.  Don't care if tributes are being read for the hundredth time and you want to get to the country club, you stay at your post!

Fortunately, my mum is bringing her 4x4 and the horse box so should be a doddle.

That, and my other half is away working a wedding this morning (makeup artist) so she won't be in the way and worrying like an old woman.

And to make matters worse ol' mr high horse Dannat does not exhibit proper behavior, to put it one way...

Dannatt is allright as far as generals go, yes the lobbying stuff was not great, but we shouldn't let that mask his achievements, certainly he is head and shoulders above the rest.

However, all your *suitcase* will smell of horses once you get to the new place...

Communal horsebox for all at the yard, gets washed out after every use. Nothing stinks of horse. :)

Edit: my other half is a moron.

Rather than let me push the trolley at the storage locker, she struggled, crashed it, hurt herself and got angry. All because she is too proud to admit when she can't do something.

I swear guys, I very nearly locked her in the bloody storage locker and left her there.

Yeeeaaaaahhhh..... not so much with my woman.

I think she's part honey badger.

That brings back memories............

#full body shudder#

Ever seen 'I Spit on Your Grave'? Feels like if I stayed with one ex I might have had to deal with the second part.

'FireKnife'

Today's rant. Facebook airsoft. Namely, airsofters on facebook. Namely grown men who'd rather block you off facebook and *badgeress* to their knitting circle about you for reasons you don't even know rather than manning up and messaging you about it directly. 

The man defused bombs in the RAF for a living. How the hell he can be such an insecure, paranoid, oversensitive prima donna little moron is honestly beyond me. And he wonders why I defriended him off facebook in the first place. 

Tbh, I only use Facebook for keeping in touch with family, special offers and booking on a certain airsoft site. I find people get very defensive on Facebook though. I recently had a cull of people, who I haven't spoken to in well over a year. Some were miffed as to why I unfriended them. I resisted saying 'we'll, we're not friends so bye bye', instead stated the obvious reason, that I hardly know them, never talk to them and haven't seen them in years. So what's the point?

People find it far too easy to have a different attitude online, compared to real life (face to face, meeting in public etc). I also find people are very clingy when it comes to how many people are their friends (or on twitter, how many follow them).

Rant:- being forgetful. Completely forgot I'd agreed to helping a mate move. So I lied instead. Which is worse? A lie that keeps the peace or the truth that could potentially start a rift.

So, I have a bumblebee that has made its way into my room five times now. I like bees, but not in my room where it will die  and I'm getting tired of catching and releasing the bugger so I've been forced to close my window. Somewhat of a minor annoyance.

Thing that's really annoying me is my flatmates didn't take care of another's tabletop hob/oven combo so he's removed it to his room and  I can't use it. That combined with a broken microwave and a fridge that has things living in it mean I've virtually no way of eating at home currently. Fortunately some friends are selling me their under counter fridge when I can scrape the funds together and I'm stalking freecycle for heating devices...

Ah university.

I remember it well.  The way out of your current predicament is to unshackle yourself from the bourgeois appliances of modern life.

Three meals a day of breakfast cereal with room temperature (window ledge in winter) UHT milk bolstered by copious spirits and chocolate/crisps with the occasional pot noodle made with warm tap water.

Warning - may cause irreparable damage to liver and kidneys.

Archived