My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

Sledge

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Watched Matt Berry in Manchester a few weeks ago, not stand up but with his band. Rather enjoyed it. A Song for Rosie was a highlight.

Rant:- I like rain, I really do. But not when I want to put washing out. Heating on and clothes drying by the radiators.

Och *fruitcage* me. I ordered ALICE frame straps off fleabay, and missed the very obvious fact that the kidney belt wasn't a part of the set.

Now I have to sent them back and order correct ones.

Of course I just HAD to make that discovery on Friday evening.

Locked compound behind the garage where I work.

Somehow it was left unlocked - bastards opened the boot, took the spare wheel and tool kit out, used the locking wheel nut key and then dropped the thing.

Sadly, thats a new Leon Cupra, too, so those particular wheels are £450 each.

Plus VAT.

Plus Tyres (235/40/19, iirc, quite pricey).

Two Fabia Monte Carlo's got done as well (they're 'only' £230 per wheel, though :| )

I've been using an old burner phone as a second phone for a few days and it's just popped up with a voice mail, from 2010...It has no credit on it so I can't hear what it is.  Weird as I never gave the number to anyone.

The voicemail is probably long gone from the network anyway (the maximum they use to be stored for, was 4 months if memory serves me right).

It's funny how, when you want to give something away, the person you want to give it to, they ask what's wrong with it. It's free and it works, what more do you want (money)?

Archived