My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

Sledge

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Different topic, our 'glorious' summer weather.

Just been spraying weed killer everywhere, tons of the stuff. On the final spray, literally, it start to tip it down here.

Might as well have set fire to £20 notes in the garden and saved myself a couple of hours work, as it's now all washed away.

*badger*s to that, skarclaw...

You're correct though. I shall spend this year networking my *albartroth* off and getting myself known. In a good way!

Eh, just go to London and start beating people up with a stick. Should get the attention of the Met and net you a police job.

Failing that go to Eastbourne, be nice to the old folks and become a police officer and have the easiest and mostboring job ever listening to the old folks go on about stuff until you become one of them.

'FireKnife'

The fender ports I needed for my projects? Discontinued two years ago.

Ike jacket in size 42 I managed to dig up on Ebay? "It's short, like kiddie size!" - WTF?

Also, my project is two T-junctions short.

But... But... Then I'll be in the south.

Ewww.

It ain't so bad. Just instead of a good beef burger and a pint you get a fennel infused fairtrade dandelion sandwich and some wheatgrass juice. ;)

Still better than being in heart attack central like where I was :P.

'FireKnife'

It ain't so bad. Just instead of a good beef burger and a pint you get a fennel infused fairtrade dandelion sandwich and some wheatgrass juice. ;)

Obviously I don't live in the south then.

How can you look in the mirror, Stunt? For shame.

Rant:- bloody suns coming out at the end of the day. If I would have been able to count on the sun being out, I could have cleaned the pavement in the back garden. Fingers crossed for tomorrow (first world problems, as in, not really a big deal).

Obviously I don't live in the south then.

I used to so taking the is fine :P.

But yeah the transition between commonly eaten foods betweenn The South, The North and Scottieland is quite drastic sometimes.

'FireKnife'

Loudly clanging monkey *badger*s! The Ebay store wrote back after I asked them to measure that Ike jacket for me, chest width and sleeve length. What they measured? Chest width and... shoulder width. DOH!

Following my previous rant about Vodaphone - they're now offering a grand total of 25% of the 4 months bills I paid back.

They couldn't seem to understand the concept of paying for a service you didn't recieve. I've paid for it, I didn't get it. I want the money/time back for it. Simple.

So, I had very idiotic coworkers who *fruitcage*ed up various *suitcase* prior to my workshift yesterday, meaning I had a nightmare of a time dealing with issues that kept popping up.

Stuff like forgetting to pick up pyramid templates on the range after the outing took off, forgetting to actually pick the range in the morning so we don't run out of range balls, somehow managing to put the spare small cable set on one of the big spools and thus putting a cable three times as long on the small spool we keep tucked away.

I shudder to think what awaits me today, considering that today's outing is even bigger.

*tink*

That was the sound of my heart breaking.

You monster.

I hereby state that I have not Tinked amaterustuntmans' heart.

Promise.

Todays rant - People on the forum without avatars. 

For some reason, it's really starting to me off. Didn't picked your avatar used to be an important part of creating your online 'presence'? second only to your actual handle.

Means everyone without an avatar blends into 'generic forum identity #46164'. Unique, just like everyone else...

I like transformers and a confused prime sums me up. The name is a little in joke to do with my dyslexia. Instead of hagakure, I spelt it habakure (pronounce the 'e' it becomes Hab-a-kur-e, which is what I use to say to a friend of mine. Have a cure Ian).

Archived