My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

Sledge

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I also get those. I just get a pair of long tweezers ( The kind you feed reptiles with) and push either side of it to pop them out. Make sure youre looking over a mirror so they fall out of your mouth though. It's kind of gross, like squeezing alien eggs out of your tonsils. You'll need exceptionally good control over your gag reflex to pull this off.

tumblr_mglsufcvf71s3ou18o1_400.gif

I smacked my ribs at work at half ten this morning, they still hurt. Was trying to grab something inside the "coffee cupboard" (which is actually the "store everything you might need for a day running this pub cupboard" Lots of shelves) next thing I know my buggered ankle gives out and I'm on the floor.

Still not quite sure what happened. My ankle's been fine the past week then I just faceplanted in a confined area.

Sounds to me like there is something obvious that can be done about it, but your local NHS Trust isn't interested in podding out for you to have it done.

I'd seriously consider finding out how much the surgery would be Privately - at least you'd know, and it might be cheaper than you think.

I also get those. I just get a pair of long tweezers ( The kind you feed reptiles with) and push either side of it to pop them out. Make sure youre looking over a mirror so they fall out of your mouth though. It's kind of gross, like squeezing alien eggs out of your tonsils. You'll need exceptionally good control over your gag reflex to pull this off.

You feed them to the reptiles, don't you?

88544-Rudy-Misfits-gif-Imgur-9cAo.gif

Burger wind. Good ethical beings, I have failed you. I had a burger and everyone near me, is now being punished for my glutton induced diet.

Even the dog is giving me the 'you dirty *swear w'ord filter didn't pick up this offensive word* look.

Edit:- replaced a word that means pregnant fish and is deeply mysgonistic.

Game over. Good look trying to find that part (without buying a new gear box, or sourcing a gearbox second hand with that bit), it's always the small parts that are the hardest to source. Still haven been able to source the mechanical safety for my G36 gearbox (dis-connect battery to make safe in game), it's as though an unknown entity is stopping me.

Hab: I've found the one from my old XM8, if you want it? PM me your address and i'll stick it in the post on monday.

Whats worst is that I know i've had numerous of these bloody parts before. Hell, i've had about 4 bloody V3 gearboxes as spares. WHY CANNOT I FIND THIS TINY LITTLE PISSING TRIANGLE PEICE? ARGH!

Lost the silly little triangle bit of the selector bit for my MP5K, the bit that stops the trigger being pulled when it's on safe.

*albartroth*.

See, I told you MP5Ks are rubbish, now this happens.

I'll have a look in the bits box but since I went to P* I have given away all my small spares...

Are you talking about the piece of the selector mechanism that goes on the right hand side of the mech box that works like a little cam in a slot in the selector to stop the trigger being pulled?

That bit came with the P*.

The gearbox I pulled out of the MAR has that bit still on it but it is at my friend Matt's house.

Do you want me to see if I can get it for you?

I find that very difficult to believe, the 555 is one of the most widely documented ICs ever.

As unbelievable as it is, it's a fact. Apparently all schematics available online assume the supply voltage to be at least 9V. Well, what the *fruitcage* am I supposed to do if I planned to use a 5V power supply, be it USB cable for testing or voltage converter connected to either an airsoft battery or a pack of eight D-cells that's my Plan B? My calculations show clearly that if I'm supposed to do that, I need a massive capacitor because any resistor bigger than 1kOhm is going to kill the power double-dead.

As unbelievable as it is, it's a fact. Apparently all schematics available online assume the supply voltage to be at least 9V. Well, what the *fruitcage* am I supposed to do if I planned to use a 5V power supply, be it USB cable for testing or voltage converter connected to either an airsoft battery or a pack of eight D-cells that's my Plan B? My calculations show clearly that if I'm supposed to do that, I need a massive capacitor because any resistor bigger than 1kOhm is going to kill the power double-dead.

What exactly are you trying to do? As an electronics student I can probably help....also in my limited use of the 555 the supply voltage doesn't affect the timing interval much. What do you mean the resistor will kill the power?

Ah yes, the variable flangangle adjustable womstopper from the turboencabulator.

I might have one from a retroencabulator you can have.

Crisis averted - MP5K doesn't use the vairable flangangle adjustable womstopper. Fortunately.

It instead stops the trigger in safe by having a protrusion on the selector plate itself. Doesn't use any of the 'standard' V3 selector mech.

Just watch what happens when this BB goes 88m/s...

ONE POINT TWENTY ONE GIGA JOULES!

One point twenty one giga joules!

Crisis averted - MP5K doesn't use the vairable flangangle adjustable womstopper. Fortunately.

It instead stops the trigger in safe by having a protrusion on the selector plate itself. Doesn't use any of the 'standard' V3 selector mech.

ONE POINT TWENTY ONE GIGA JOULES!

One point twenty one giga joules!

You mean jigga watts, surely? ;-)

G36 is different too :P 

But i meant the offset triangle gears though the rear of the gearbox to move the selector plate, the random leg shaped piece and the triangle piece in the above picture.

IIRC, the AK was the first gun to use the V3 (definately not the G36, not UMP, doubtful on MP5K, not sure about AUG?) so the AK selector mechanism is the 'standard' in my opinion.

Archived