My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

Sledge

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't. I can't go round slapping people, no matter how much they deserve it.

Surely the manly way is to punch right?

Though agreed on some people deserving it, just to bad they haven't invented a legal device that allows you to administer physical violence on the *tortilla chip* in the executive Audi in front, driving like a donkey on heat. Plus guns are too final, I don't want them dead, just sufficiently aware that others think they are being a tit.

'FireKnife'

Which bit about that reminds you that you are going to work? Tasers, Daily Fail or knickers? :P

Plus Tasers don't have the range when driving. Not really sure what, perhaps a system where every car has a slightly electrified or jab seat that other people can activate via your number plate and sat nav? If you use it however people can have you done for assault so may need to couple it with a dashboard camera.

Ergo, evidence and reasoning for administered punishment in one go with a potential to stop abuse of the system?

Not perfected by any means and might not be an even remotely good idea but I would like to see all Audi executive models, corporate vans and inner-city buses fitted with them.

'FireKnife'

Yeah, electrocuting someone while they're driving sounds like a great idea.

To be honest I think some already drive like that anyway.

But then also by that logic it gets them off the road? Might take someone else with them which is not good at all.

(note if anyone is taking this seriously or thinks I am taking this seriously, what is wrong with you?)

'FireKnife'

I think all cars should have the drivers airbag removed and replaced with a spike !!

As much as test were carried out based on fear reactions that such a design would improve ones driving ability, morally it is still a no.

'FireKnife'

I would like a light on a car, that let's you know if a driver has lifted off the accelerator. Just so you know when to do the same or perhaps even brake. Person did it today on the M6, they must have dropped 10mph, in a very short distance, as they came at us like a bat sneezing.

Which bit about that reminds you that you are going to work? Tasers, Daily Fail or knickers?

All, I'm working in the centre of blackpool (just finished actually), and had reports of the first, seen the last, and will hear about the first in the second next week! Again. And again. And again. The fail hate Tasers.

The Fail hates everything.

Well everything except pictures of 14yr olds in school uniform.

They even contradict themselves at least once a year. Best being the 'disgust' they had at faked pictures of soldiers tourturing prisoners. Didn't stop them running the pictures they knew were fake, going on about a bit of 'just desserts' for the non-white people involved.

'FireKnife'

It's a *fruitcage* evil paper.

Well, there's a reason people call it "The Daily Heil".

Also, the AC machine is running on full blast while displaying 29 degrees Celsius on the internal thermometer. And I'm supposed to spend two and a half more hours in this goddamn dump.

Archived