My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

Sledge

So I saw on the news that police want to find a convicted Latvian murderer in connection with a young girl that is missing.

Here's what I wanna know:

WHAT THE BLOODY *fruitcage* IS A LATVIAN MURDERER DOING WANDERING FREE ABOUT LONDON?

Well I don't think the Latvian's want him? Plus in 7.2 million odd people I don't think they are going to both looking for one, the Met and such have enough problems stringing a sentence together without any grunting or picture books to help.

'FireKnife'

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So I saw on the news that police want to find a convicted Latvian murderer in connection with a young girl that is missing.

Here's what I wanna know:

WHAT THE BLOODY *fruitcage* IS A LATVIAN MURDERER DOING WANDERING FREE ABOUT LONDON?

Can't you read?

He's not wandering, he's out stalking little girls.

Bloke on BBC news, regarding loosing out to the 'No' campaign; 'Maybe next time people will do the right thing and vote YES'. Wtf. So, let me get this straight, it's okay if the vote was 'yes', that would have been fine, as then there wouldn't be a need for another campaign, in a few years, on wether to rejoin the union. But because it was a 'no' it's okay to try again. Wow.

I'm a little bit dissapointed. There's no scottish in me as far as I'm aware so I'm hardly speaking from patrotism or nationalism but I think as painful as the short term would be, 10, 20 years down the line it could have worked. for all the stuff about banking and currency fundamentally its the community that matters. Like Jeff Goldblum in Jurassic Park - "life finds a way!" (no dinos though)

Eh, at least they didn't make it a UK wide vote, would have been a landslide instead of a 10% win :P.

Still it is over, now just to deal with the backlash of idiots. I know some won't agree but areas that were mostly down for Yes were poor or working class and saw threats against 'No' workers. I would hope they are beaten and will just accept it but we are dealing with some small groups within the 'Yes' campaigns that think football riots are 'fun'.

So yeah it is good that we are all one big happy family but again it really has made me realise that there are some very stupid people out there, just a lot of them are 'patriotic' and have no idea that they are turning into the UK version of the southern States Confederacy type Republican voters, scary.

'FireKnife'

On Lbc today . Scottish are angry as Cameron is going back on his promises / bribes that he put forward to the Scottish people to secure a yes vote .

Apparently they are adding extra clauses / requirements and totaly back peddling on a lot of the promises he made !!

Some quotes today branded his party criminal thugs and bully's . . I await the disturbances and riots !!!

People are scummy bastards.

Tonight I have seen loads of puke, but two guys on separate occasions puked, and caught it. Well, some of it. Then wandered off carrying it around.

After the first I saw, not 2 minutes later, a complete stranger ate part of said puke left on the floor for a bet with his 'mates'.

*fruitcage* scummy bastards.

So yesterday we were the recipients of a horde of Luton fans before the game.

There were too many for the staff to handle. Lots of young ones too. The annoying thing was they would kick off when we demanded to see all their IDs as only one from the group would come to the bar. They were they were ID'd multiple times (it was busy and we didn't want to risk it).

I ended up confiscating a couple of fake IDs and one from a 17 year old (October 1996 after double checking with my manager to be sure I wasn't being silly), he was furious as he'd been served previously three times and suddenly he was being refused.

Lots of swearing and rowdiness. We had so many officers in the pub, several with tasers too.

Now, I know this isn't reflective of all football fans and in fact there were a fair few being very apologetic of their "associates" but bloody hell it was not fun.

Do you take photos of nasty/stupid *suitcase* like that and have a competition at the end of the month/year, and see who got the nastiest situation? If not, you must.

We could, but I fear that the winning shot would make 20 people vom instantly and then quit the job...

I know we have some police officers on here so I was wondering what your thoughts are on this.  I was driving around today, police car behind me, 30 MPH area and some utter bellend pulls out of a junction in front of me without looking, I slam on the brakes, obviously police do too.  I make clear what I thought of said bellend with bounteous use of my horn.  Police do nothing and just keep on driving.  Surely they should have lit him up and had a word re. dangerous driving?

Depends.

They could have been on the way to a job, or following someone else.

They may not have blue light authority. There are different tests for different driving in the police. Basic drivers can drive marked cars, but only like a civilian - no lights/sirens, no speeding etc.

They may have been special constables. Some forces don't allow specials to perform moving stops.

They couldn't be arsed to pull him. Unlikely though, that would have off most cops and they would have tugged him if they could.

:)

Ah.  I was not aware of the different levels.  Talking of marked/unmarked police cars.  For unmarked cars, normally I see Volvos or 5 series' but the other day I some some small red hatchback thing, Punto or Focus or something....with racing stripes.  Made me chuckle.

Archived