My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

Sledge

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dr AT - Care to share?

Late response, apologies!

Various things really. I'm ok with pressure in life, but things start to suck a lot more when the pressure's coming from multiple worries/places. Exams to pass at work, career decisions, trying to get a place of my own, blah blah. I'll get through it :)

Never underestimate how god damn sneaky a woman can be when it suits her nefarious purposes.

Eh, I find I can be just as bad as them. But then women prefer the puppy eyes or the seductive finger on the lips. We men just have Tescos flower bunches and Milk Tray ;).

'FireKnife'

I had "You've been talking to that ###### again haven't you?" the other day. Which wasn't strictly true.

I find out that she's deduced  that i've somehow covered the afformentioned 300 miles and sea to talk to a woman I don't care about, because the '######' (who is a friends older sister) has liked a comment I made on my friends Facebook.

EDIT: can we get a new filter word for a lady of the night that's nearly spelt "who are"?

Facebook.

I have a friend who used to date a drug dealer, ended up using and was in a bad way. She's been clean for years, but only ever used a profile picture from before she met the dealer.

She posted a recent picture on facebook, which I 'liked' and commented "you're looking really well :)", so according to my gf, obviously this means I fancy her/am sleeping with her/am trying to get into her pants. 

Women will outright refuse to take things at face value.

Eh, men can be just as bad :P.

But then I find that women prefer the sly method were as men will just out and out punch someone they think is sleeping with their woman.

To quote a line from Mission Impossible 2: 'invariably favours mis-direction over confrontation'. That about sums women up for me, deception is not a man's game, clearly.

'FireKnife'

I have a couple close friends who are girls and they have been the death of the last three relationships I have been in.

Wasn't really bothered, did think it was quite funny, on the last one, where she basically said it was either me or them, so I got out of bed there and then, said 'fair enough' and left. Silly silly thing for her to say.

One of the player on my team is a girl, so the same deal happened to me (besides the being in bed thing) Girl says I spend too much time at airsoft with "that girl"

Slightly chavvy girl I've known for 6 months, or airsoft? 

Easy choice.

"George you don't smoke weed all the time do you? I've heard it can mess with your head"

"Oh gosh no. Of course not"

"What did you do this weekend"

"I dressed up in camouflage and shot people with a replica assault rifle and threw a blank grenade around and then I got high - I saw some friends and went to the woods, not much really"

AND SHE WILL NEVER KNOW

I saw some friends and went to the woods, not much really

Yeah, this sentence with me would raise more questions than if I just said I went airsoft. That might be me though.

Also, stupid work why must you be so slow? Also why must I work with an attractive girl that is in Belgium? Stupid first world life.

'FireKnife'

Work is slooooooooooooooooooow here today too, even the wednesday meeting was dull as.....

Still tomorrow is another day closer tot he weekend and another day closer to our next airsoft outting so cant be bad

Witht the thread though it is amazing how jealous women do get though but I guess we're no different a lot of the time

I had "You've been talking to that ###### again haven't you?" the other day. Which wasn't strictly true.

I find out that she's deduced  that i've somehow covered the afformentioned 300 miles and sea to talk to a woman I don't care about, because the '######' (who is a friends older sister) has liked a comment I made on my friends Facebook.

EDIT: can we get a new filter word for a lady of the night that's nearly spelt "who are"?

You think that's bad? I had an ex who accused me of shagging my mate's daughter who I had never met, simply because I said on a Facebook event page that 'Lee might be bringing Shauna camping with us'. This led to threats from her family, a 200 quid phone bill, an a follow up of all sorts of other accusations flying about. I've still never even met my mate's daughter, nor did she even come into the country, so was about 3500 miles away.

She also accused me of sleeping with one of my best friends, accused me of sleeping with a cousin, another mate's 60 year old wife, and several guys.

I still don't understand how she jumped to any of those conclusions. It seems all the filthy ones are batshit crazy.

So phone's been barred over a bill of about £15. If work hadn't cocked up my pay I might've been able to pay it on time.

Unforrunately I need my phone this week and next so need to resolve it fast. Might have to sell some kit off to pay the stupid bill.

Or get a charity set up to raise funds for me hmm.

You think that's bad? I had an ex who accused me of shagging my mate's daughter who I had never met, simply because I said on a Facebook event page that 'Lee might be bringing Shauna camping with us'. This led to threats from her family, a 200 quid phone bill, an a follow up of all sorts of other accusations flying about. I've still never even met my mate's daughter, nor did she even come into the country, so was about 3500 miles away.

She also accused me of sleeping with one of my best friends, accused me of sleeping with a cousin, another mate's 60 year old wife, and several guys.

I still don't understand how she jumped to any of those conclusions. It seems all the filthy ones are batshit crazy.

Let me be the first to say you win and "HOLY SH*T"

"George you don't smoke weed all the time do you? I've heard it can mess with your head"

"Oh gosh no. Of course not"

"What did you do this weekend"

"I dressed up in camouflage and shot people with a replica assault rifle and threw a blank grenade around and then I got high - I saw some friends and went to the woods, not much really"

AND SHE WILL NEVER KNOW

"Alex do you smoke weed all the time? I heard it *fruitcage*s up your memory."

"Didn't I pass all those tests last month? The ones you failed so hard you were put on probation?"

"..."

Archived