My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

Sledge

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Either I am sick or having a one day stomach issue, but I can't stay out of bed long and have already thrown up several times.  It is rare for me to get sick, so I am not exactly prepared.

Wanted to go into town to take care of matters, but a car wreck is not something I want.  If this thing lasts at least no one will bother me tomorrow.

Spending the week with my dad because 4AM starts aren't possible where I live.

Due to the cruddy shifts I'm working I won't be able to collect any of my parcels (or pay the customs fee likely outstanding on my 6094) until next Friday. I'm slightly worried the 6094 may end up being sold on or shipped back to Korea.

I don't think it should but I have no idea how long they hold onto items.

My dad loaned me a bike to get into work, first day cycling in today and start the uphill of the cycle bridge. Suddenly I lose all momentum and fall off. Had to chain the bike up and get a taxi in as I didn't have time to mess around. It looks like the inner tube has been stripped out somehow.

This week sucks balls.

Idiot management at work. If you're going to tell me some paperwork is essential and needed ASAP at least have the courtesy to actually turn up when you say you will, or at least ring to say you can't make it rather than just not bothering

Yup, I've been training 7 times a week (on 5 days) for my event on Saturday and after that I will be going up to 9 sessions a week.

I had to do my long weekend ride indoors last week because I was unable to fart with any confidence.

I have been generally ill for months.  Probably just run down from constant exertion and being out in the cold but it is annoying.

I was training 10 times a week for several months and it wiped me out. I had to stop for a couple of weeks and recover my sleeping patterns etc.  I find I'm improving faster now doing 4-5 sessions a week, because over training is a real issue.

Darkchild

Lass who's one of my besties yet I've got more intimate feelings for (I accept its not going to happen though) is still seeing a guy I know to be a *Ubar*.

He used to work with me, went out with and got engaged to another one of my closest friends. They were together three years. He seemed alright. Then we found out he wasn't.

He was messaging his ex saying he'd leave the lass he was engaged to if she'd take him back. He ran up loads of debt in my friends name. I hate using *Ubar* but it is the appropriate word.

Now when he and this lass he's currently seeing met he introduced himself with a different variation of his name he normally uses and she didn't know until he told her later.

Apparently from her side its casual, not dating and its not going to become that. She's mentioned several times its just he amuses her and does her bidding and buys her stuff. Like they're going Harry Potter world at end of the month.

Problem is I'm really worried its not as casual as she's making it out to be. She was sleeping with other people at the beginning but that seems to have tailed off and he's spent the last week round hers.

I want to kill him, legitimately I do. He's already *fruitcage*ed over one of my mates and now looks like its getting more serious with someone else I care about. I know where he lives and I just want to rip his *fruitcage* throat out. Even just threatening him right now would be satisfying. I don't know how much longer I can put up with it as it breaks my heart everytime someone mentions them or I see a photo. And then I question how good of a friend of hers I am.

Archived