My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

Sledge

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You would be surprised how easy it is to find info out.

As Scorch says even the above is possible. Hell I am sure if you dig deep enough you will find a network of info for money, even little bits of info you would think is useless to everyone else.

I do my best to not make info available but even 'secure' channels have humans checking them and we all know that integrity can be changed.

'FireKnife'

Many years ago I knew a guy who used the readily accessible electoral register to bump up his credit rating and gain credit .

Basicaly he would fill out his form and when asked for a previous adress if less than 3 years at current premises . He would acces the electoral lists , find s person with his initial and surname on the list and put their adress as his previous adress . Easily done as the electoral roll Dosnt store dates of birth , only names and initials and is extremely easy to access . As is a copy of anyone's birth certificate , . System needs changing to protect people !!!

The sad thing is it could genuinely be some rather stupid person that happens to know enough info and wants a similar car to compare prices to?

Though this is a possibility it is not the most likely.

As for me well work is a bit manic and I am stuck eating a boring tea tonight as it is 'healthy' <_<

'FireKnife'

Nice, healthy tea wasn't too bad but it could have been so much better.

Wish it wasn't so cold and that there was a later night gym / sports area nearby to go and lose weight so I could pile on and then burn off my food instead of trying to reduce portions :(.

'FireKnife'

*rickroller* old people who make rude coments and glare when I am sat in he 'reserved for the elderly/disabled' seats on the bus because I am young.

*rickroller* old people with their tartan shopping troller things who smash the wheels into my shins casually almost like it was aimed as they walk to the next seat because I am sat in said reserved/requested seat.

*rickroller* old people who don't apologise for smashing me in the shins with the tarted trolleybag.

*rickroll* head old people who then keep whinging about how rude I was despie me having my walking stick in my hand as I am sat in the disabled seat.

*rickroller* old but perfectly fit people who push past you in bus queues while you are struggling with crutches and high floor buses who then sit in the easily accessible seats meaning I have to struggle right to the back of a busy bus.

*rickroller* people who let their toddlers run randomly then when I struggle to stop and slip in order not to hit their errant child have a go at me for going to fast or 'scaring the child' or for swearing when I fall and hit concrete.

*rickroller* people who think it's funny to tell me to slow down when I'm in my char and need the momentum on a hill.

Bus drivers who don't stop after you hit the bell twice. Oh and bus drivers who ignore me when I say 'it's fine I don't need the ramp to get on/off' (if the bus is low enough/kerb gap small enough I just flick up my front wheels and tug myself up with the rails on the doors or just wheelie off the bus dropping about 3" max) and make me wait for ages for them to finish faffing.

People who GRAB THE BACK OF MY *fruitcage* CHAIR when I am going up a ramp or kerb or onto a bus because they are 'trying to help' without asking, refuse to let go when I ask nicely to leave me.to it as I know what I'm doing. Ignore.me.when I repeat it and then get *suitcasey* with me.when I tell them to get the *fruitcage* off my *fruitcage* chair.

Oh and their mates who whine snidey 'no need to be rude he was just trying to help' or 'just say thank you and accept the help' need putting in a wheelchair so they can see how it feels to be grabbed randomly from behind potentially being tipped backwards out of the chair and then lectured.

Oh and the *fruitcage*tards who can see I'm in the chair, can see the guy from the railway with the ramp is waiting to get past them with the ramp to get me on/off the train and don't move from crowing the door and keep attempting to camber through him as he is setting up the ramp.

Oh and the guy who pinched one of the the ramps from Manchester station last time I was there meaning I missed a train because i was waiting for the guys get the ramp to me.... I hope you are afflicted something that makes it burn when you pee.

I have been using public transport allot recently. Can you tell?

I used public transport yesterday, when I payed with a note, you would have been forgiven for thinking I had slapped a handfull of excrement laced with the entrails of farm animals into his hand, and that the change he had to give me, of which he had ample, was actually his first born child.

Oh and bus drivers who ignore me when I say 'it's fine I don't need the ramp to get on/off' (if the bus is low enough/kerb gap small enough I just flick up my front wheels and tug myself up with the rails on the doors or just wheelie off the bus dropping about 3" max) and make me wait for ages for them to finish faffing.

I'm very sorry you've gone through all this - But I should point out it's most likely a legal requirement. 

God forbid you have to pay with the only form of currency that cash points put out.

I get the same response when I go over the burger van for a bacon and egg barm in the morning before work.

Fixed :P

Edit, ebola will never make it over here. Gubmint said so.

Ergo, you're telling fibs...!

So, it looks like someone has tried to take out car insurance using my name and address, on a car I've never heard of...

*fruitcage*ers.

When I applied to join the army my CRB check came back failed - letter to my home address, mother dearest opened it to find I had several criminal convictions.

Theft from a motor vehicle, GBH, £5000 of criminal damage. Multiple times, in multiple cities and counties. Some I hadn't even been too. 6 pages of it.

Turns out two Counties police forces had put 4 (thats.. FOUR) other people's records on mine. Presumably they don't have anything on their records. Took 8 months to sort, letters to MPs and all counties involved (the one I was in when I found out, my home countie and the two that can't track crimes properly)

When I applied to join the army my CRB check came back failed - letter to my home address, mother dearest opened it to find I had several criminal convictions.

Theft from a motor vehicle, GBH, £5000 of criminal damage. Multiple times, in multiple cities and counties. Some I hadn't even been too. 6 pages of it.

Turns out two Counties police forces had put 4 (thats.. FOUR) other people's records on mine. Presumably they don't have anything on their records. Took 8 months to sort, letters to MPs and all counties involved (the one I was in when I found out, my home countie and the two that can't track crimes properly)

Now that's a rather large *fruitcage* up...

Now that's a rather large *fruitcage* up...

They never apologised either. The phone call I got a week before I left for training from Cheshire police (a county i've only ever driven through) highlighted a distinct lack of no-one talking to anyone.

Wiltshire police, Hampshire and Derby had all acknowledged that it was sorted, as had my local MP - Cheshire still remained oblivious to it.

The look on the Colour Sergeants face when he asked 'has any of you got any previous convictions that might affect you while you're here' and I pulled out a 6 page long criminal record was priceless.

Archived