My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

Sledge

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wtf?

Not the first time I have heard of this. Though at least one occasion I have seen mentioned was an invoice for damage caused to a parents house by a child attending a birthday party. Very strange people and I could understand this action if you had spent say 3 months of asking for the money, plus had done it through the proper legal channels but this just seems pathetic.

Also car has frozen on the inside and out, had to scrape the inside of my windshield which felt weird. Roll on summer / warmer temperatures.

'FireKnife'

So I took apart what I could of the hammer in my CZ P-09 to figure out why the double action was playing up. After spending forver trying to work out how to remove the safeties I gave up, then couldn't reassmble it and chucked it to the side for another day. Now that my rage has died down a bit, I took a look for a picture of the part I couldn't fit back in and the spring was in the wrong place.

I'm just going to smash my head against my desk for a while because of my own idiocy.

I know it is but I can't get it fixed at the moment due to the local garages being booked up with the usual repairs to idiots driving like idiots.

Plus finding the leak is not easy, think it is the back window but not sure where.

'FireKnife'

Duct.

Tape.

Do the sunroof and all the doors except the driver's.  Tape the windows too.

Put paper on the floor of the car to see where it is leaking and then tape that too.

Tape.

Archived