My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

Sledge

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aye plus the person you're dealing with at the time might not be responsible for the balls up.

The amount of people who get bitchy with me at work because their food isn't up to scratch when I've not cooked it, simply served it. If you're understanding of that fact you're more likely to get somewhere.

Also, went to the doctors surgery. Unfortunately was only booked in with a nurse so need to go back to the walk in tonight to get a doctor to sort me out a sick note. Something tells me despite having the records I visited on Tuesday about my sickness getting the note off them will be a pain in the *albartroth*. Not sure its worth the £87 I can claim for statutory sick pay.

Sometimes I almost get the impression we may work for the same company.

Is that the one for the long-awaited bike parts forged from the finest dwarven mithril?

Yes sir, the Mithril is apparently fairly easy to get hold of compared to the unicorn horn they use for the levers and the mermaid hair they weave into the hoses.

In retrospect the brake pads being made out of Chuck Norris' vertebrae was a mistake too.

Ran out of Tabasco sauce. Small problem bit it's ruining my day (can't have a chicken wrap now, bboooo hoooo and hiss hiss).

My gf's dad bought me a bottle of cholula hot sauce Just because he thought I'd like it.

I do. Lots.

Came into work early and the email sitting in my inbox:

"Let’s get a few things straight:

• Don’t send me e-mails telling me what to do.
  • Don’t send me *suitcase*; I cannot be bothered e-mails again.
  • We need to be represented and I am too busy so you can attend.

I sincerely hope that is clear enough for you."

I asked if he could attend a meeting as I am on another camp that day at another meeting, however that means nothing.

Archived