My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

Sledge

Who cares? My pub manager because that's a lot of stock to lose and someone should've noticed it, despite it not having flooded the cellar until I'd done all my stuff down there. The duty manager on tonight does because he has to work out what happened, who was responsible and how we can come back from this.

See image attached. Culpability Model for Engineering works.

I use it for absolutely everything - shows who's to 'blame'

Using your issue - No there was not a unjustifiable disregard for risk, no the rules weren't intentionally broken - did you recover from it as you should have when it was discovered?

Yes.

Error. No fingers can really be pointed, something went wrong. *suitcase* happens.

As for the stalking - dude, you talk about her alot.. like a lot alot..

post-83692-0-10336200-1423750250_thumb.jpg

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alot is a lot. For a dyslexic like me, I have to keep hitting my self with a stick to get 'alot' out of my head.

I remember a song titled:- '*fruitcage* the pain away' (I think it's by the band 'Peaches'), I always thought it was about revenge sex, maybe I was wrong.

lots of worrying.

That chart posted above is helpful enough.

However, as long as you and your team have done everything by the book and not neglected any duties, you are safe.

Not everything can be within your sphere of influence. If someone tries stitching you for something you had no influence over, then stand your ground and tell them that with all due respect, they can kindly ram it. you would not be doing yourself any favours by taking a shafting you don't deserve.

If it was within your sphere of influence, then take it on the chin and show willingness to learn from your mistake. Everyone *fruitcage*s up, it's how you deal with it and what you learn from it that matters.

As for the stalker thing, just from what you have posted on here, I would say you have an unhealthy obsession and she is very aware of it.

Looks like it was an equipment dispense issue but we weren't able to replicate the conditions. Duty manager on attributed it to "*suitcase* happens"

Does that really equate to stalking though? Its not like I have a tab open on her pages all the time.

Yeah I get notifications as she's on my close friends list with about three other people. Not exactly special treatment there. Yeah I adore her but respect and understand she doesn't feel the same way. That's life.

In other news my right hand got a good dose of soda carbonating gases today. *fruitcage* cold.

So it seems someone broke into my house last night while I was sat in the next room.

Conservatory window was open as the tumble dryer was running they came in there, realised we were in the next room and *fruitcage*ed off again with my other half's rucksack and handbag that were on the coat stand in the kitchen.

Scumbags.

Yes, rozzers turned up and dusted for prints. They admitted though it's probably going nowhere as they didn't get much.

Could have been worse. Could have been my bag. I loath to think of replacing my edc kit.

The gf is it was hers, but nothing irreplaceable. She has cancelled her cards and stuff. I still have mine, so we still have access to funds.

Does that really equate to stalking though? Its not like I have a tab open on her pages all the time.

Yeah I get notifications as she's on my close friends list with about three other people. Not exactly special treatment there. Yeah I adore her but respect and understand she doesn't feel the same way. That's life.

Er, if she is on a list with just 3 others, then that kinda is the definition of special treatment.

Yes, rozzers turned up and dusted for prints. They admitted though it's probably going nowhere as they didn't get much.

Could have been worse. Could have been my bag. I loath to think of replacing my edc kit.

The gf is ###### it was hers, but nothing irreplaceable. She has cancelled her cards and stuff. I still have mine, so we still have access to funds.

You might get lucky and they have been nicked before...

I had my edc bag pinched last year, was gutted. The pigs never even turned up to take prints as it was fromy car.

As said, your lass may be able to get emergency cash without cards :)

She has new cards incoming, and I've sorted her some cash out from the house account/slush fund so she's good to go.

Currently, she's using my 5.11 PUSH bag to take her lunch to work in. So I think I may get her a new rucksack toot sweet.

New solution for the thievery...

Just ordered a 12g trip mine and I will be adding some powdered magnesium to the powder charge in the 12g blank for added flash.

Then we just need to follow the trail of *suitcase* that will be leaking from their pants to catch them.

Why is it when you're curled up in bed nice and warm you're Fine but as soon as you get out of bed to do something like take meds or get a brew you instantly become so desperate for a wee you're having to clench and pray you get there in time.

Also people that don't reply when contacted and every *fruitcage* website demanding you sign up to their shiny site because the cock breath who coded it wont let you see contact details/contact thru a site.

Douce canoe.

New solution for the thievery...

Just ordered a 12g trip mine and I will be adding some powdered magnesium to the powder charge in the 12g blank for added flash.

Then we just need to follow the trail of *suitcase* that will be leaking from their pants to catch them.

mine was a 5.11 push pack. Must be popular with thieving crackheads...

As for the trip mines, it can be a grey area legally, so you're only using them to keep cats out of the garden and nothing else, aren't you?

As for the trip mines, it can be a grey area legally, so you're only using them to keep cats out of the garden and nothing else, aren't you?

Indeed officer, I know it seems extreme to an outside observer, but I'm at the end of my tether. I won't spend another night picking garbage up from my garden where they've torn my bin bags open. ;)

Indeed officer, I know it seems extreme to an outside observer, but I'm at the end of my tether. I won't spend another night picking garbage up from my garden where they've torn my bin bags open. ;)

Good to hear, pesky cats...

I know it may be extreme, but best to cover your *albartroth* when criminals can sue you for injury when breaking into your house.

Cats don't sue :P

Archived