My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

Sledge

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They are legal for pests. It gets a grey area if they can be determined for use against people.

You've also got the noise issue late at night, but that's a council matter, and it has to happen lots for them to get off their fat arses and do something other than moan about how bad they have it...

I'll take your judgement, but personally, I don't see how it's a grey area.

It makes a noise and a bit of a flash. If scumbag steve didn't want to get a fright, he shouldn't have been skulking around someone's garden at night.

Fully agree, I really do, but our legal system is a joke.

Given most people I know that are current or ex-forces don't even remotely brag about it, most of the people I encounter that do are talking bull.

Plus asking them to even give you basic things like the capacity and full calibre of a L85 confuses most walts.

'FireKnife'

Had some dealings with pissants this week with unwarranted complaints too so I feel your pain.  You just want to strangle them huh.

My life every day.

Also, got an issue bush hat and it doesn't sit right. Clearly some kind of mod is required. 

all my mates do the exact opposite. I don't think being a squaddy has ever gotten any of us laid!

Darkchild

None of my mates would either, but I have seen it happen. I think working in a bar, you just seem to come accross the worst type of people, when they are at their lowest level of common sense.

Archived