My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

Sledge

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*fruitcage* Visa.

They caught wind of someone operating a skimmer in one of the two areas I often use my debit card in. Their idea: block all cards that happened to be used in that area in an unspecified timeframe. Without telling anyone. At 4PM, just as everyone leaves work and goes shopping. Then, they got an even brighter idea: CANCEL all those cards. My bank fessed up only two hours after they did it, and issued a new card free of charge, which doesn't change the fact that 4PM is the singularly worst possible time to do it.

That's special!!!

I had a bank lock my account because of a transaction in canada flagged for.potential fraud... despite the fact I had been using my debit card in canada for 3 months by that point.

Similar to the time I was getting a credit card cash advance for funds from a bank in canada stood there in an irish rugby shirt with an English drivers licence bank card and passport and the stupid *badgeress* bank manager still accused me of faking my documents.

Argued I should have an account then admitted I couldn't legally have one in canada. *fruitcage*tards.

Ahh man gutted for you! Something like that must be devastating to loose! Hope you're ok!

I'm a grown man, seen some truly horrendous *suitcase*, been through a lot too.

This though? I could cry. Can't even imagine how I'm going to tell my mother...

Saturday's game has been cancelled. :(

Need to find another game to go to this weekend.

Can anyone suggest something I can get to from Northampton without having to leave at 5am?

Found a game, got booked. C-Q-frickin-B baby!

Ha.  That irks me too.

Also, some people are bloody annoying.

Person: I'm going to do the thing.

Me: Don't do the thing.  It's dangerous, stupid, foolish e.t.c.

Person: I'm going to do the thing

Me: *Provides an unquestionable, water tight, logical, fact filled argument against not to do the thing*

Person: OK...

Person: *Does the thing*

Archived