My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

Sledge

Went from having a couple beers in Huddersfield to a full blown night out.. Skirmishing today will suffer :/

Not sure how I feel about that, cracking night but the plan was to get wasted with them tonight so we're on point for Halo Mill!!

Good Christ my head hurts. I also seem to have picked up the accent.

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sucks.

On the other hand, you're better off without people you can't trust in those important places in your life - you don't need a "best friend" or a girl who will go behind your back like that.

All I can say is don't despair. Like all things, this too will pass and you will move on with your life, and find a better girl and better friends.

Keep your chin up.

Honestly, it hasn't been too bad. Partly because I've noticed them getting closer recently, and kind of saw it coming. Didn't stop me hitting him when I saw him though, royally *fruitcage*ed my hand too - I've been more annoyed about my hand than I have the cheating thing anyway  :D

Girlfriend cheated on me with, then left me for my best friend this week

Pretty bad week

Crushing, but what hedge said.

Also, sounds like you're getting over it already by giving the *fruitcage* a smack.

Screaming at the rugby in the pub, flicking the Double Vs and invoking the battle of Agincourt against the French, chanting about Frog murder.

Had to sit next to a bunch of really friendly, happy French people on the train home.

The universe is a cruel *badgeress*.

Darkchild

I've had no end of *suitcase* every time I've been on it.

Every. Single. Time. Congested to buggery.

To be honest I had no congestion at all. Flew down there at a steady pace for most of it but got hit by 50mph 3 times. Still was steady and only for 5-6 miles each time.. Not too bad, had some nightmare journeys before so was happily surprised! :)

I think it's a tie between the M1 and the M25.. They're both the spawn of Satan at times.

Archived