Sledge

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Radio 1 and their stupid "going home song"

At twenty past four.

Seriously?

Even teachers don't go home this early.

Especially teachers. When I was working in teaching I was regularly still in the building at gone 5, even after 6 some days - which was very annoying since I got caught in the rush hour then.

Only good radio station is Absolute Radio and it's sub stations. It's a bit *suitcase* on Saturday morning though as there's the painfully unfunny Frank Skinner show and load of boring football.  When that's all done, it's back to awesome.

I want throw myself out of the car at 80MPH I'm forced to listen the *suitcase* they have on Capital/Heart or whatever if I'm a passenger in another vehicle.

So learned the reason why all team leaders have been removed from the daily comms at work.

One of the guys is dating someone at work and she has a bit of an attitude problem. This came up in the email and he told her.

So because he can't keep his mouth shut I've now got to physically chase managers round asking if there's anything I need to know before I try and do my job.

Radio 1 and their stupid "going home song"

At twenty past four.

Seriously?

Even teachers don't go home this early.

In a sea of *suitcase*, that little segment stands out as one that drives me crazy. So dumb. So irritating.

I genuinely enjoyed the Chris Moyles breakfast show. I sometimes listened to Zane Lowe's show on an evening if I was driving somewhere. Since Moyles has been replaced, I think i've listened to it for all of about 4 hours total. It's now.

I'm not a big fan of R2, or any of the analogue radio stations, really. 

"Hey.  It's amazing that Top Gear US and Top Gear Australia are just as good as Top Gear" Said no one ever.  The BBC are kidding themselves if they think they can keep it going.  It won't get anywhere near the viewers.  I don't care if the new presenters are Mila Kunis, Alison Brie and Katy Perry.  And they're all naked.   Wait.  I think I think just fixed their viewing number problem ha ha.

Still.  I await a new program with the trio and production team.  BBC executives will be crying themselves to sleep tonight lol.  Maybe after the inevitable shambles of the next series, the BBC will be begging them to come back and it will be like the gas leak season of Community.

If he did punch a producer, then he had to go. The bbc are already in a lot of trouble for years of turning a blind eye to abuse in thier company. If he didn't punch him then he knew he was on his last warning and threatening behaviour has no place in the work environment. If this was about an employee any where else, we wouldn't bat an eye lid, if the person got the sack (especially if they were on their final warning).

I enjoy top gear, but from a work place point of view it's the right call (if they do sack Clarkson).

Edit:- Baddbaz, he was on contract with them and still had work agreed with them pending he didn't do anything wrong.

Archived