My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

Sledge

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have found an amazing restaurant challenge but it requires training to be done and based on my current state will end in really horrible gas, abdominal cramps and a bathroom that smells like Brighton during the binmen strike.

I had the large brisket burrito at level 4 hot last night (level 5 is more habareno's so not more hot.just more chilli's) and am slowly going to aim for the 3.5lb fully loaded burrito in under an hour challenge, but the choice of brisket or pulled pork is really hard.

SUffering today but the burrito was so worth it so gentlemen of arnies is the possiblity of a free t-shirt and the acomplishment of eating a burrito that weighs more than I did at birth, worth the horrific night and morning I will be putting my partner through? When you Dutch oven someone and they dry heave and retch you know it's bad.

In positive news, I have my meds now but having moved I now have to argue with a new gp.... which will be fun.

Also I have finally found the spare sawflylenses from my boys old set that got pinched... that I promised to send out oops....

They were in the back of a cupboard inside a bamboo steamer.... why.... just why...

Finally sorted the fiasco with Parcelforce. First they over charged me £145 with of VAT.. then after that was sorted out and paid for they returned my parcel to the international hub for reassessment when they shouldn't have. And then lost it sending it back to the Gatwick hub. It was then found in Middlesbrough. They told me I could collect it from Gatwick on Monday, I went Tuesday to get it they said it wasn't there and it was back at the International hub again, told me to wait a few days. Called today to ask on status and it's been sat at Gatwick since Monday as they said it would've been. So the bloke on the desk just palmed me off cause he couldn't be bothered to look for it. 

Incompetent morons the lot of them! I understand it might not have been the whole of Parcel Forces job and a lot of the time people were just doing what they're told but still, that's a crazy *fruitcage* up to let happen. I just want my M40A3 stock so I can finish the build! 

Parcel force staff are lazy *fruitcage*s ìn my opinion. No interest in customer service and/or helping people. Had the government write them an exhemption in the postal act to allow them to charge their obscene handling fee and have conspired with the postal ombudsman to ensure that noone can take them to court to get the same rulin the banks got that their charges aren't reasonable.

I walked into an office to collect a package at 12:04 I had to wait an hour for my package because the lazy *fruitcage* sat there reading the paper 'wasn't front desk duty trained' and so.wouldn't reach over to the shelf behind him and hand me my package that I could see behind him.

Annother one refused to get my package because 'the slip says wait 24 hours, the delivery attempt was 14:00 on the time and I walked into the office at 1130.... The issue is they shut at 13:00.

I *fruitcage* hate the postal system.

I have found an amazing restaurant challenge but it requires training to be done and based on my current state will end in really horrible gas, abdominal cramps and a bathroom that smells like Brighton during the binmen strike.

I had the large brisket burrito at level 4 hot last night (level 5 is more habareno's so not more hot.just more chilli's) and am slowly going to aim for the 3.5lb fully loaded burrito in under an hour challenge, but the choice of brisket or pulled pork is really hard.

SUffering today but the burrito was so worth it so gentlemen of arnies is the possiblity of a free t-shirt and the acomplishment of eating a burrito that weighs more than I did at birth, worth the horrific night and morning I will be putting my partner through? When you Dutch oven someone and they dry heave and retch you know it's bad.

I have never found you as attractive as I do now.

If your other half can't choke back the gag reflex and wipe the tears from his burning eyes then he doesn't deserve you.

*fruitcage* *badger*s *suitcase*bags *albartroth*. 

I've been waiting years for PDI to release their M40A3 they teased us with.. finally gave up waiting and ordered myself a VSR and M40 stock to make my own. Went through all that hassle with customs and the day I get the stock and have built the rifle PDI say information on the M40A3 will be updated next week. 

So.. do I sell my current un-upgraded M40A3 and buy the PDI pre-upgraded M40A3 or do I build my rifle myself and learn the system as it goes but probably cost more. 

moving house this weekend.

need to take a load of to the tip.

can't go to the tip in the van i've hired without a special snowflake form.

can't get a form because I don't have a printer (because it's broken, and it's one of the things I need to take to the tip.)

Argh.

I hate tips.

When you're clearly getting rid of house stuff but they won't let you use a van without a permit.

Went the other day with 2 sofas. Picked new ones up in the van. Had to take the old 2 in my estate, one at a time as the council are incompetent.

When I got there, all the staff were helping women carry bits of hedge trimmings and empty cardboard boxes into relevant skips.

I lugged 2 *Ubar* ing sofas up the steps on my own, cursing all the staff to hell with each footfall.

Mod edit: word snuck past the swear filter.

The recycling depot is run by local authorities.

It is free to use for "civilians" with domestic waste.

Companies with commercial waste have to pay another company to take it away.

In order to stop small businesses taking the the council tip will not allow you to use a commercial vehicle to drop things off in the tip.

If you have a privately owned vehicle that looks like a commercial vehicle you have to get advanced permission to go to the tip in it.

Also, the people who work at the tip are generally lazy, thieving, rude, bottom-feeding, uneducated scumbags.

Usually.

Stunt summed it up perfectly.

They do thieve too. Anything that looks vaguely sellable, they scout out immediately and it gets put to one side on the pretence of them 'helping' you carry it.

If I decide something is for the tip, that's it. I've decided it's not for sale. End of chat.

This is why anything I no longer want that's in good nick gets smashed or dented once I've lifted it out of the car. Right in front of their silently-weeping pikey eyes.

Archived