My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

Sledge

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Woke up to a Facebook feed full of Wrestlemania statuses.

Why people think that everyone needs a running commentary is beyond me.

Why people even watch it is beyond me. It's Eastenders with stuntmen.

My back! Sweet Jesus, ouch!

Also, those *Ubarflock* from Brussels took their sweet time to find that on the first page of the auditor's report we sent them there's a typo. So they figured it out at 3:45 PM on Friday and demand a correction sent to them until the end of Monday work day. Taking the *fruitcage* if you ask me.

Lol.

I actually had an email from a customer once with xxx after her name.

I've had that too, from a supplier.

Gaudy backgrounds smack of people who say 'u ok hun? X x x'

Makes the company look unmanaged.

Tacky background images on emails. 

You're emailing a company with a formal warranty request, not emailing your Aunt Susan to thank her for your Christmas present. 

ha. My pet peeves:

Maiden names  -X nee Y.  I don't give a *fruitcage*

Please think before printing this email I'll do what I want with it!

If this message is not intended for you please notify the sender and delete message from inbox See above

Lol.

I actually had an email from a customer once with xxx after her name. 

In a display of incredible sexism, I'll assume the customer was a woman...

My wife puts an X at the end of every text. Seemingly without noticing. She is not the only woman I've noticed who does this.

So off work ill today, finally had time to catch up on this thread and snitzell with noodles.

Cheered me up no end.

Still feeling like the the top of my head is trying to float off, so I'm going to take the 'softers option and wear my helmet around the house with the chinstrap done tight to prevent such cranial upheaval.

Also now inspired to obtain more Archer.

Jim

In a display of incredible sexism, I'll assume the customer was a woman...

My wife puts an X at the end of every text. Seemingly without noticing. She is not the only woman I've noticed who does this.

I do it to certain people, close female friends and my partner mainly. Though sometimes to family.

As for the responses to.my burrito issue I laughed allot so thanks.

Brisket or pulled pork? The brisket is amazing dunno about the pork. The only thing I am hesirant about is the amount of jokes i'ml get about filling my mouth with that much pork.

Rant for the day... God my bad days suck so hard.

Tacky background images on emails. 

You're emailing a company with a formal warranty request, not emailing your Aunt Susan to thank her for your Christmas present. 

Good news, your auntie Susan just got a new job. Now you've got an in.

Humans are natural killers.

My son is 19 months old, and for the last week, while changing him on his table, if you lean in close enough, he grabs your head and twists as though attempting to snap your neck.

Hands instinctively position to get the most torque, and apply opposite pressure. It's not a baby using gross motor skills as they would smashing 2 lego bricks together or similar, it's refined and calculated. It's not as though he's seen it anywhere either to copy it either - not like I let him see violent stuff etc!

Instinct can be scary...

Archived