My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

Sledge

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I finished the book I was reading.

It's part of a trilogy (most likely), and this was the second book.

There is no release date for the third.

I repeat, there is no release date for the third.

And the *bramston pickle* left it on a massive plot twist.

Iv had that with the relentless series it's really annoying.

Also women can be incredibly stupid and don't listen because of course they know best or 'it's easier'

You can't offend me when talking about things women do that are stupid because they don't think I have seen so much and the worst part is when you call her on it or use it to justify something you're doing they will go 'but that's different'

The reason it will be different in her head is because she decided she knew best and you were wrong. It doesn't matter what exactly it is it will be your fault regardless and it will be yor fault that the kid is grumpy and miserable and she will lay into you about it.

If it would only hurt her i'd be tempted to leave the car and get her the ticket because she didn't listen and didn't give two *suitcase* about what you asked her to do.

I always heard from.friends with kids that night nurse was a fairly effective way to encourage kids to sleep.

I have more male friends than female friends because women in large groups wind me up.

I have more male friends than female friends because women in large groups wind me up.

Women in small groups wind me up. I'm just attracted to them regardless.

Today's rant. The released pic of the new Joker.

NO.

I think for the new jokers looks to work, they'll have to change the way he acts. I think he'll have to be a bit skittish and twitchy 

Historically, The Joker has always been experimented with character-wise compared to other villains. The Joker's fairly fluid, especially in the films. Nicholson played a gangster, Ledger played an anarchist. In this instance, looks like Leto's playing a juggalo!

Will be interested to see how this pans out. It's a bold move, but Leto's a solid actor and Ledger caught just as much criticism before TDK came out.

Best sci-fi author alive today.

Walter John Williams should change his middle name to "*fruitcage* you" too.

His "Dread Empire's Fall" trilogy is really good hardcore sci-fi but it desperately needs a fourth book and he can't be bothered.

I mean seriously, I got to the end of the third one, went online to buy the fourth and found out it was a trilogy.
AAAAAAAAAaaaaargh!

Edit:

Found this:

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/13617135-investments

Might have to get that.

Archived