My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

Sledge

The same happened to me with the brakes on my bike, tossers couldn't be bothered updating their websites.

Got in touch with a few Japanese retailers to ask if they could find one in stock. The only one to get back to me said he can get one for 45000 yen just for the upper receiver. That's £247 not including £20 postage. Brand new they retailed at $55USD. Outrage. 

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another day, another shockingly bad character reveal for a comic film.  Todays guilty party, Marvel and Nightcrawler in the new X-Men.  Seriously.  He looks like a *badgeress*.  Are they trying to appeal to emo losers or something?

Oh for *fruitcage*'s sake, last time he was even worse, a mopey old sad sack in a beat-up trenchcoat. This one looks like the X-Men: Evolution version and trust me, as far as Nightcrawler's looks go, it's not half bad.

Also, I couldn't get out of bed again, and the schmuck I bought a Wehrmacht gas mask can from is not even picking up his phone, much less willing to finally pack it up and sell it.

http://moviepilot.com/posts/2015/04/26/calm-down-the-joker-will-not-have-tattoos-in-suicide-squad-2887773?lt_source=external,manual,manual

Well thank *fruitcage* for that.  I wonder whether it was case 'no, he was never actually going got look like that' or 'oh *suitcase*, people really don't like it.  We'll change it'

Got in touch with a few Japanese retailers to ask if they could find one in stock. The only one to get back to me said he can get one for 45000 yen just for the upper receiver. That's £247 not including £20 postage. Brand new they retailed at $55USD. Outrage. 

That sucks.

Try asking if any of the HK/Jp residents on here can find one for you.

Yep. Git changed the password to lock us out.

Well he's not going to be paid anymore for it. And hopefully I can charge my kindle that's been uncharged for a good couple of years and use that as an access point. Don't have its official lead but hopefully a generic Mini USB can bring it back to life. Might be completely dead though. :(

Aaaaargh.

After three days of calling the schmuck I bought a Wehrmacht gas mask can from, I finally got to him. He said he has it stashed at his mom's house in an entirely different town, and he'll pick it up and send it tomorrow.

*fruitcage* me. If it turns out he's ripping me off, I will be very, very unpleasant.

That, and my ideas have, again, outrun my budget. Unless I go with the minimum option, screw the Raspberry Pi 2: Electric Boogaloo into my Iron Man toy and end up, for the time being, with a hardly functional device that will still require an external power pack I'd have to craft anyway.

It's the one thing I hate about shared houses Dickheads with a power complex. If I wasn't really ill in my last house I wouldn't have had a breakdown because of a bullying *badgeress* instead i'd have thrown all her *suitcase* onto the lawn and had the locks changed.

As for the joker... If we see a more street gang psychopath I think the look would work and Hardcore... so the fact that she can't shoot for *suitcase* is now going to somehow be your fault right?

If you are employed to do a job that requires you to be in work during specified hours. Be in work during work hours.

If you advertise on the building you work in 0900-1200 and 1300-1600 as your working hours, be in the building during those hours.

And then when you are in work, and a form has been counter signed three times, accept the bloody form. You're a process monkey, the fund isn't your fund. And you're stopping soldiers visit their families.

/moan

If you are employed to do a job that requires you to be in work during specified hours. Be in work during work hours.

If you advertise on the building you work in 0900-1200 and 1300-1600 as your working hours, be in the building during those hours.

And then when you are in work, and a form has been counter signed three times, accept the bloody form.

/moan

This oh my god this!!! I swear the disability support stuff is setup si if you do it all right the first time you get denied because you obviously don't need support if you can get through

I get how disability support can *fruitcage* over true people in need. Been there, done that.

My gripe? Zeroin. Standard really, but *fruitcage* hell.

I was a day late on postage and the *fruitcage* bitches like a, well, *badgeress*. Seems to forget I knocked nearly 40% off the price and then I ate PayPal and postage fees too because I honoured my original post and said they were included at the original price.

That forum is wank.

On the back of that, another forum I'm on has got a new mod team and it's suddenly spiralled into a very similar thing.

Some people are just knobs.

I get how disability support can *fruitcage* over true people in need. Been there, done that.

My gripe? Zeroin. Standard really, but *fruitcage* hell.

I was a day late on postage and the *fruitcage* bitches like a, well, *badgeress*. Seems to forget I knocked nearly 40% off the price and then I ate PayPal and postage fees too because I honoured my original post and said they were included at the original price.

That forum is wank.

On the back of that, another forum I'm on has got a new mod team and it's suddenly spiralled into a very similar thing.

Some Most people are just knobs.

Fixed that typo for you....

Rocker cover gasket leaking.

Windscreen seal/trim thingo loose on the near side (part of it unattaches at 56ish MPH down the M62).

3 out of 6 speakers not working.

Exhaust banging on rear axle.

Wings rusty.

Inner door sill trim clips broken. Obsolete.

Front fog lights don't work (checked the bulbs)

*fruitcage* this car.

Scrap it...

I'd probably make my money back on the wheels and the recently refurbished (AT GREAT *fruitcage* EXPENSE) supercharger.

Then add the interior, obsolete trim panels, engine and gearbox, subframe etc and I'd probably make money....

Then I could buy something, y'know, good.

Virginia mobile deciding to lock my phone as apparently it's been nicked or lost, nevermind the fact that it was on a table less than a foot away at the time. To make it worse the 4 digit pin or the online instructions to unlock it didn't work. All sorted now but it was still a right pain in the *albartroth*

Archived