My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

Sledge

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bloody auto correct, although virgin do make some decisions which make me think they're the result of cousins marrying.

My second rant is ignorant *fruitcage*ers who claim to be experts in history asking why there was a 2 minute silence today, not to mention the other tossers who decide to talk through it

Bloody auto correct, although virgin do make some decisions which make me think they're the result of cousins marrying.

My second rant is ignorant *fruitcage*ers who claim to be experts in history asking why there was a 2 minute silence today, not to mention the other tossers who decide to talk through it

lol - didn't know about that, almost certainly talked through it. I see that Prince Andrew laid the Cenotaph. Did anybody mention the allegations he *fruitcage*ed underage girls??? 

Here's what ###### me off today (legit upsetting)

1) Government bombs the *suitcase* out of Libya, causes chaos

2) Government props up "transitional government" 

3) Government invites new Army to come train on British soil 

4) Libyan soldiers leave barracks, rape a man in a park

Yeah, cheers for that lads!! 

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2015/may/06/libyan-soldiers-training-near-cambridge-raped-man-court-told

The difference is that I'm guessing you didn't get an email mail at work telling you about the silence or a tannoy announcement telling you it was about to start

Sadly that incident is only one of many.

http://news.sky.com/story/1366495/libyan-soldiers-sent-home-after-uk-sex-attacks

I may have missed the two-minutes' silence at 1500, as I was donating blood at the time and had to talk when required.

I made up for it when I had done. Plus - I gave blood, so that counts for something, right?

What winds me up is how the VE day anniversary was totally eclipsed by the Election. They couldn't have picked a different week to hold the election???

Also, almost every area of Scotland voted in the SNP. Bad times ahead...

Yup, that's a stimulant! I normally take modafinil to work through the night, hands always shake and my ###### smells of eggs (Modafinil Sulphate, liver filters the sulphate)

Where's the best place to get modafinil?  I could do with something like that.

I feel like going fetal. Not only the weather is awful, but I also had a bad dream and have to deal with a bureaucratic cluster*fruitcage* involving our court system and the way it delivers subpoenas.

Archived