My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

Sledge

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I get that, don't worry. I'm more complaining about the media in general. as far as I can tell, everybody hates her. Refuse to cover any story she's a part of and she'll soon wither up and die like we all want.

This.

I just don't get why the media covers people who are so despised. I read all my stuff online for free, don't buy papers, so if I see an article containing something like that I won't read it. Don't quite know where I'm going with this.

Maybe if there was a 'don't want to see this' button, media may get the idea?

Turns out that the cylinder locking pin on my Tanaka SAA decided to spontaneously come apart and I can't find the "nut" part. I just have no idea where it is, as it's apparently not in the pistol drawer and I didn't take the SAA out recently anyway.

Turns out that the cylinder locking pin on my Tanaka SAA decided to spontaneously come apart and I can't find the "nut" part. I just have no idea where it is, as it's apparently not in the pistol drawer and I didn't take the SAA out recently anyway.

That sucks! Hope you find it or it's easily replaceable! Tanaka parts are hard to come by, especially something that small!

On the bright side.. you have a pistol drawer too? I'm glad it's not just me :) The missus hates mine! 

That sucks! Hope you find it or it's easily replaceable! Tanaka parts are hard to come by, especially something that small!

It's not "easily replaceable", and I have no idea where it could be, that's the worst thing.

It's 2015 and if I want to watch YT in max resolution, I have to manually change it.  On every.  Single.  Video.  Seriously, what the *fruitcage* Google?  Get your *suitcase* together.  And before anyone says, yeah, I know about the tweaks for doing it in Chrome, but I use FF.

Multiple things to complain about from me.

Why do women's feel the need to f stuff up??...

At least once every quarter it feels like I meet a chick swap numbers. I don't bump it get a good friendship on the go and then she's all like I love you!!, To which I say Whoa STOP right there I'm only feeling a friendship. She starts crying then after a couple hours my phone starts blowing up. I'm just hanging on the end of it trying to jump out my hands like a fish because her "ladies" trying to deliver a message to me that they gonna "Break me". I'd be more impressed by the threats if they were ever likely to be a credible threat or original for that matter..

Honestly I'm upfront about the fact I intend nothing more than to be a friend & I am by no means a fine chiselled piece of work, Although I put the time in more so than my boys that are absolute beasts!!

That's not even counting the birds that try get with me when they got a man, The ones I'm friends with who's boy wants to fight me because I'm friends with her then chicken out every time they see me..

I'm 21 on the 7th June but I was in a RTC 2 months ago so I'm unable to go do anything :(

Multiple Ligaments in my knee pulled the bone apart Surgeon reckons he'll have to operate when it settles and I'll still have some pain in the knee for life no matter what, All because another caged moron couldn't make sure the road was clear especially as he was performing an illegal right hand turn!!

Also while I appreciate the Special Constable taking control of the situation until the on duty lot turned up. Whatever happened to not leaving the silent ones alone and not announcing them dead to on lookers. I woke up to him while in the middle of the road and passed out again after left me & hearing my death announced... I don't know how to feel anymore. I'll get on a bike again for sure I'll only drive a cage when I'm a family man but wtf should I now expect to die every time I'm in a crash and unable to fend for myself???

I have been told that I'm lucky to be alive let alone just having a knee injury thanks to all the kit I was wearing and the fact I was doing 35 in a 40 (blind summit) apparently I flew well over 35 foot as well..

I cannot do anymore drama for a couple years easy..

Sent from the Mobile Device

67baa7c4bf8d509ea4ddd80e0975ffba.jpg

*fruitcage* you, you rusty piece of *suitcase*.

(oil pressure sensor leaking, losing about a litre of oil per hundred miles, underneath the car and onto everything behind).

ADAC membership paid for itself already, got it towed to a VW garage just outside Bruges at about 11 last night. Sadly they can't get the part until tomorrow so it's being left there until we return on thursday.

Oh well, there's always next year...

*fruitcage* you, you rusty piece of *suitcase*.

(oil pressure sensor leaking, losing about a litre of oil per hundred miles, underneath the car and onto everything behind).

ADAC membership paid for itself already, got it towed to a VW garage just outside Bruges at about 11 last night. Sadly they can't get the part until tomorrow so it's being left there until we return on thursday.

Oh well, there's always next year...

Sorry to hear that amigo.

Are you going to get a drive in someone else's car?

Having not really been out in the sun for a couple of years (town I live in the parks are full of scum) I forgot how easily I burn and didn't put any on while marshalling yesterday.

Now I apparently look like The Red Skull from Captain America, Mr Incredible and an embaressed racoon/panda.

Plus my neck really bloody hurts.

Bad news that, Tink.

That sucks.

I found out today what I thought was me just being unfit was actually asthma. Bit of a blow for an aspiring sports professional...

Tink, that's rubbish.

German cars are *suitcase*.

Sorry to hear that amigo.

Are you going to get a drive in someone else's car?

Ah Tink not cool! I had my fingers crossed for you! I hope you enjoy the rest of the trip as much as you can! You're right there's always next year! :) Smile and wave!

Its fixed, however I cant get to Bruges in time today, and we're leaving on thursday so theres no point going to Bruges, then driving 4 hours here tomorrow morning / afternoon to get maybe one lap in then drive home on thursday, and thats if it doesn't break down again.

Wont get to drive someone elses car but i will get a passenger lap. I'm happy enough, watching some of the manufacturers testing earlier today has rustled my jimmies somewhat...

Archived