My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

Sledge

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My G&G SG552 has it's recoil spring gone.  :(  I have no idea how this could happen, as all it does is sit on a bed all day.  The fake bolt doesn't actually do anything, but now it flops about uselessly in the receiver, and will need replacing.

Most annoying.

Darkchild

Droid, that's one of the things in life you can't cheap out on :).

The others are gadgets and airsoft.

I have a really nice one in storage it's just getting it to my flat that's the problem the bed here is broken landlord was meant to replace it but hasn't so il phone them and hopefully get them to pay to move.mone.

And a limp bolt thay flops and jiggled in place is no use to anyone.

Power cuts suck.

Make a fire in that garden and post in the manly thread!

In a similar vein, oven packed in at the weekend. That was several hundred pounds I didn't need to spend right now buying another :(

I had a day off work yesterday all planned out to spend the day at the RAF museum at Hendon. Unfortunately on Monday night 3 cupboards in the kitchen decided they didn't want be attached to the wall anymore so instead I had to spend the day fixing that instead

Ah, kitchen cupboards...

Fickle bastards, and yet we entrust them with so much.

When I lived with my mother we had a set of cupboards let go of the wall in the middle of the night. I had the basement as a bedroom at the time so it scared the bejesus out of me. I ended up in the kitchen confused as hell with a pistol crossbow and bowie knife thinking we'd had someone bricking in the back windows.

Indeed. My brother was trying to get something out of our kitchen cupboard and it fell on him. Turns out the builders had missed the wooden planks in the wall and just attached it to plaster.

He was alright but our cat bowls were just beneath the cupboard at the time, could've been bad.

And my rant is an item apparently sent RM 1st Class last Monday hasn't appeared yet. Emailed the seller and he says it must still be in transit.

I kind of need it for my set of pub keys...

Not quite on the same scale as loaded kitchen units but I've had one of those sucker shower tidy things clatter into the bath in the middle of the night.  Terrifying hearing such a loud noise coming from inside your house.

So I ordered a CS95 cut shirt in MTP for workipoos. They sent one size too big. This would just not do. So I sent it back and they don't have my size.

Ordered from another website for a 'Grade 1 CS95 MTP shirt' which arrived today. Now, Grade 1 means it's been issued, but not worn.

The shirt that arrived was a chinese copy of the PCS MTP shirt - not the CS95 (which I want for Ally reasons). The label clearly states 'Made in China'.

The company emailed back with a johnny aged 5 email stating that their stuff is all previous issue.. how hard is it to get a listing correct on a website? Especially as they're saying it's real and it clearly isn't.

Archived